- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 04 Sep 2020
Business and Planning Bill 2019-21
The Business and Planning Bill 2019-21 makes provision relating to the promotion of economic recovery and growth following the Coronavirus pandemic. The Bill was introduced to the House of Commons and given its First Reading on Thursday 25 June 2020.
Provisions set out in the Bill relate to:
- The consumption of food and drink outdoors.
- Modification of premises licences to allow off-sales.
- The Bounce Back Loan Scheme.
- Goods, passenger and public service vehicles.
- Construction working hours.
- The extension of the duration of certain planning permissions.
- Extensions in connection with outline planning permission.
- The extension of the duration of certain listed building consents.
- Procedures for certain planning proceedings.
- Electronic inspection of the Mayor of London’s spatial development strategy.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
ICE event includes comments from Welsh Government Minister Julie James.
How to write them and what they should include.
Designing Buildings Wiki becomes the world's first website to adopt the new knowledge standard.
Assessing the most beneficial design elements.
Exploring different types of vinyl flooring.
New Government task force will build beauty into reformed planning process.
Five outstanding aspects of the profession.
The seismic strengthening of historic churches.
Results show guarded optimism and payment concerns.
Noteworthy navigable aqueducts.
Technology is making remote work a reality.