- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 04 Sep 2020
Business and Planning Bill 2019-21
The Business and Planning Bill 2019-21 makes provision relating to the promotion of economic recovery and growth following the Coronavirus pandemic. The Bill was introduced to the House of Commons and given its First Reading on Thursday 25 June 2020.
Provisions set out in the Bill relate to:
- The consumption of food and drink outdoors.
- Modification of premises licences to allow off-sales.
- The Bounce Back Loan Scheme.
- Goods, passenger and public service vehicles.
- Construction working hours.
- The extension of the duration of certain planning permissions.
- Extensions in connection with outline planning permission.
- The extension of the duration of certain listed building consents.
- Procedures for certain planning proceedings.
- Electronic inspection of the Mayor of London’s spatial development strategy.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Will the way we heat homes change when winter comes ?
Can XR technology be leveraged in design & construction?
Or are you capping.
Digital gaming competition for UK students aged 16 to 18.
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.