- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 06 Dec 2018
Archaeological priority areas
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Archaeology and construction.
- Archaeological officer.
- Archaeological priority area.
- Building archaeology.
- Building archaeology and conservation.
- Designated areas.
- English Heritage.
- Historic England.
- Institute of Historic Building Conservation.
- Recording old industrial sites.
- Scheduled monuments.
- Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings.
- The Archaeology Data Service.
Featured articles and news
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.
Organisation revises actions around dealing with COVID-19.
CIOB, NFCC, RIBA, RICS call for changes ahead of Building Safety Bill.
Developments in the Future Homes Standard.
An American chimney feature with a colourful past.
Homes based on need, not ability to pay.
Historic England adds 216 entries to the 'at risk' register.
Will cycling and walking provisions be preserved?
Assembly point levels range from relative to ultimate.
Signs are pointing to a recovery for the construction industry.
Campaigning to change perceptions about American Brutalism.
Sprinkler head configurations can prioritise people or property.
Report from The Carbon Project reveals shortcomings and recommendations.