- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 06 Dec 2018
Archaeological priority areas
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Archaeology and construction.
- Archaeological officer.
- Archaeological priority area.
- Building archaeology.
- Building archaeology and conservation.
- Designated areas.
- English Heritage.
- Historic England.
- Institute of Historic Building Conservation.
- Recording old industrial sites.
- Scheduled monuments.
- Society for the Protection of Ancient Buildings.
- The Archaeology Data Service.
Featured articles and news
From alabaster to travertine – how many types do you know?
Well-designed lighting helps maintain a healthy physiological and psychological balance.
Transferring the risk for obtaining the target BREEAM rating.
A simple but effective way to determine the root cause of an issue.
BSRIA report suggest the European market will double to 415 million Euros by 2023.
Why a wellbeing strategy is vital for property managers.
An ECA briefing for members about the commercial implications of leaving the EU.
A crucial moment on any project - and fraught with danger.
The performance gap from a Northern Ireland perspective.
Book review: Buildings of protestant nonconformity.
Design and testing for health and wellbeing - free download from BRE.