- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 19 Jan 2022
Vehicle to grid
Climate Emergency Design Guide: How new buildings can meet UK climate change targets, published by the London Energy Transformation Initiative (LETI) in January 2020 defines ‘vehicle to grid’ as: ‘…reverse charging EV (electrical vehicle) technology (that) allows the battery of the EV to be used to supply the building.’
The Energy White Paper, Powering our Net Zero Future (CP 337), published in December 2020 by HM Government, defines vehicle-to-grid as: ‘Technologies that allow electric vehicles (and their charging equipment) to export energy back to the electricity grid in response to communications to and from the electricity network.’
See also: Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technologies.
- Autonomous vehicles.
- Boosting electric vehicle use.
- Climate Emergency Design Guide.
- Drivers uncertain over electric vehicles.
- ECA and UKPN launch EV guide.
- Electric car charging stations - what you need to know.
- Electric vehicle.
- Fuel cells.
- Islanded grid.
- Key notes on electric car charging points.
- London car charging infrastructure.
- London Energy Transformation Initiative.
- New style EV charging stations.
- Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technologies.
Featured articles and news
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.
Transitional options for the next generation of heating technologies.
Additional support being offered to job seekers with autism.
BSRIA adds to its series of illustrated guides.
ECA calls for energy levy reform.