- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 Feb 2020
Vehicle to grid
Ref Climate Emergency Design Guide: How new buildings can meet UK climate change targets, published by the London Energy Transformation Initiative (LETI) in January 2020.
See also: Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technologies.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Autonomous vehicles.
- Boosting electric vehicle use.
- Climate Emergency Design Guide.
- Electric car charging stations - what you need to know.
- Electric vehicle.
- Fuel cells.
- Key notes on electric car charging points.
- London car charging infrastructure.
- London Energy Transformation Initiative.
- New style EV charging stations.
- Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technologies.
Featured articles and news
BSRIA examines factors driving the industry.
Ensuring designs are developed, validated and can be effectively implemented.
The Homebuyer Survey most suitable for newer homes or simple properties.
Health and safety practices for body and mind.
28 leading bodies set out their vision for the future.
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.
Organisation revises actions around dealing with COVID-19.
CIOB, NFCC, RIBA, RICS call for changes ahead of Building Safety Bill.
Developments in the Future Homes Standard.
An American chimney feature with a colourful past.