- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 Feb 2020
Vehicle to grid
Ref Climate Emergency Design Guide: How new buildings can meet UK climate change targets, published by the London Energy Transformation Initiative (LETI) in January 2020.
See also: Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technologies.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Autonomous vehicles.
- Boosting electric vehicle use.
- Climate Emergency Design Guide.
- Electric car charging stations - what you need to know.
- Electric vehicle.
- Fuel cells.
- Key notes on electric car charging points.
- London car charging infrastructure.
- London Energy Transformation Initiative.
- New style EV charging stations.
- Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technologies.
Featured articles and news
New editor covered facilities management, operations and construction in the US.
Exclusive log cabins on the North Antrim coastline.
Proactive forestry for strategic water management.
CIOB urges construction to share PPE with healthcare providers.
Why not write that article you've always meant to?
One of the seven man-made wonders of Arizona.
A more flexible approach is needed.
A quick step-by-step introduction to the BREEAM process.
First pioneered in the USA and then France.
The European BACS market has been showing signs of growth.
Free ICE publication for World Water Day.