- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 Feb 2020
Vehicle to grid
Ref Climate Emergency Design Guide: How new buildings can meet UK climate change targets, published by the London Energy Transformation Initiative (LETI) in January 2020.
See also: Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technologies.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Autonomous vehicles.
- Boosting electric vehicle use.
- Climate Emergency Design Guide.
- Electric car charging stations - what you need to know.
- Electric vehicle.
- Fuel cells.
- Key notes on electric car charging points.
- London car charging infrastructure.
- London Energy Transformation Initiative.
- New style EV charging stations.
- Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technologies.
Featured articles and news
Framework examines social value of projects.
RfX or Request for [fill in the blank].
Organisation establishes Equality, Diversity, Inclusion taskforce.
Government announces plans for new building projects.
Outsourcing method to procure and manage supplies.
Joint support of Local Authority Historic Environment and Conservation Services.
The Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel is an outstanding achievement.
Buildings of the interwar years. Book review.
Ireland’s climate change sectoral adaptation plan.
Rethinking the acoustics of the office.
Various deterrent measures can help managers deal with avian problems.
Groups send message to government.
Mark Beard FCIOB shares thoughts on changes in the construction industry.
The three layers in modern laminates have specific functions.
The CIOB and UK BIM Alliance announce formal affiliation.