- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 Feb 2020
Vehicle to grid
Ref Climate Emergency Design Guide: How new buildings can meet UK climate change targets, published by the London Energy Transformation Initiative (LETI) in January 2020.
See also: Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technologies.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Autonomous vehicles.
- Boosting electric vehicle use.
- Climate Emergency Design Guide.
- Electric car charging stations - what you need to know.
- Electric vehicle.
- Fuel cells.
- Key notes on electric car charging points.
- London car charging infrastructure.
- London Energy Transformation Initiative.
- New style EV charging stations.
- Vehicle-to-grid (V2G) technologies.
Featured articles and news
1 minute read.
An alternative to secondary ventilation stacks in tall buildings.
How to deliver the infrastructure the country needs.
Protecting employees from hearing damage.
One of the largest office buildings in the world.
Who holds the risk for COVID-19?
Insights from New York.
A quick introduction to a very complicated subject.
CIOB suggests the economic reach of construction is double the official figures.
The first US building to achieve BREEAM Outstanding In-Use.
70 buildings from 70 years of Concrete Quarterly. Book review.