- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 16 Sep 2020
'Any efficient, safe and accessible means of transport with overall low impact on the environment, including walking and cycling, low and ultra low emission vehicles, car sharing and public transport.'
'...any type of transport that has lower impacts on the environment and is more fuel efficient than traditional travel by single occupancy private motor vehicle. This includes walking, cycling, public transport and car sharing.'
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BREEAM Sustainable Transport Measures.
- Car club.
- Compliant public transport node.
- Cycling and walking plan.
- Cycle route.
- Cycle storage.
- ‘Future Roads of Grand Paris’ Exhibition
- Gearing up for active travel.
- Highways in England and Wales.
- Integrated transport system.
- National Planning Policy Framework.
- National Planning Practice Guidance.
- Road traffic management.
- Safe pedestrian route.
- Section 38 agreement.
- Section 278 agreement.
- Shared space.
- Walking distance.
- The future of transport in the UK.
- Traffic and transport.
- Transport assessment.
- Transport design and health.
- Transit Elevated Bus (TEB).
- Travel plan.
Featured articles and news
Complete list of 2021 winners now available.
Recognising past and present role models for the future.
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.