- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 16 Sep 2020
'Any efficient, safe and accessible means of transport with overall low impact on the environment, including walking and cycling, low and ultra low emission vehicles, car sharing and public transport.'
'...any type of transport that has lower impacts on the environment and is more fuel efficient than traditional travel by single occupancy private motor vehicle. This includes walking, cycling, public transport and car sharing.'
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BREEAM Sustainable Transport Measures.
- Car club.
- Compliant public transport node.
- Cycling and walking plan.
- Cycle route.
- Cycle storage.
- ‘Future Roads of Grand Paris’ Exhibition
- Gearing up for active travel.
- Highways in England and Wales.
- Integrated transport system.
- National Planning Policy Framework.
- National Planning Practice Guidance.
- Road traffic management.
- Safe pedestrian route.
- Section 38 agreement.
- Section 278 agreement.
- Shared space.
- Walking distance.
- The future of transport in the UK.
- Traffic and transport.
- Transport assessment.
- Transport design and health.
- Transit Elevated Bus (TEB).
- Travel plan.
Featured articles and news
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.
The revised standard for mapping underground utilities.
Cross-industry steering group seeks support in delivery.