- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 21 Sep 2020
- Material testing.
- Works testing.
- Protection of the works against inclement weather.
- Protective casings and coverings.
- Debris removal.
- Traffic regulations.
- Maintenance of roads and service installations.
- Drying the works.
- Control of noise and pollution.
- Statutory obligations.
- Home improvement items (e.g. mirrors, door bells).
- Fixing and finishing materials.
- Consumables (e.g. abrasives, masking tape, sandpaper).
- Ironmongery items (e.g. hinges, locks, handles).
- Industrial items (e.g. pallet racking systems).
- Brick, block and stone works (e.g. wall ties, weep vents, expansion joints, airbricks, cavity trays, restraint straps, herringbone struts, access panels).
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.
Entries being accepted until 20 November 2021.