- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 30 Apr 2018
- Material testing.
- Works testing.
- Protection of the works against inclement weather.
- Protective casings and coverings.
- Debris removal.
- Traffic regulations.
- Maintenance of roads and service installations.
- Drying the works.
- Control of noise and pollution.
- Statutory obligations.
- Home improvement items (e.g. mirrors, door bells).
- Fixing and finishing materials.
- Consumables (e.g. abrasives, masking tape, sandpaper).
- Ironmongery items (e.g. hinges, locks, handles).
- Industrial items (e.g. pallet racking systems).
- Brick, block and stone works (e.g. wall ties, weep vents, expansion joints, airbricks, cavity trays, restraint straps, herringbone struts, access panels).
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Results show guarded optimism and payment concerns.
Noteworthy navigable aqueducts.
Technology is making remote work a reality.
Carefully placed structures add drama to pastoral vistas.
Report provides actions required by 2030 to achieve a zero carbon economy.
What type of cool roof is most suitable?
Active Travel programme prioritises cyclists and pedestrians.
CIAT issues caution for use of new standard.
Industry leaders discuss climate change, the economy and other influences.
The building manager is key to operations.
The impact Scotland’s dynamic coast has on the historic environment.
IHBC announces role in new APPG.