- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 21 Sep 2020
- Material testing.
- Works testing.
- Protection of the works against inclement weather.
- Protective casings and coverings.
- Debris removal.
- Traffic regulations.
- Maintenance of roads and service installations.
- Drying the works.
- Control of noise and pollution.
- Statutory obligations.
- Home improvement items (e.g. mirrors, door bells).
- Fixing and finishing materials.
- Consumables (e.g. abrasives, masking tape, sandpaper).
- Ironmongery items (e.g. hinges, locks, handles).
- Industrial items (e.g. pallet racking systems).
- Brick, block and stone works (e.g. wall ties, weep vents, expansion joints, airbricks, cavity trays, restraint straps, herringbone struts, access panels).
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.
How to document contractor employment status.
Tech tools to help manage people and space post-pandemic.
A style that ranges from mock Tudor to arts and crafts to the 'Wrenaissance'.
Free guide from Secured by Design.
BREEAM strategy for sustainability and the circular economy.
Free tool to improve the construction programming process.
Are buildings doing what they're supposed to be doing?
Cities with quick access to everything by foot or bike.
The pressures and pinch points of global destinations.