- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 21 Sep 2020
- Material testing.
- Works testing.
- Protection of the works against inclement weather.
- Protective casings and coverings.
- Debris removal.
- Traffic regulations.
- Maintenance of roads and service installations.
- Drying the works.
- Control of noise and pollution.
- Statutory obligations.
- Home improvement items (e.g. mirrors, door bells).
- Fixing and finishing materials.
- Consumables (e.g. abrasives, masking tape, sandpaper).
- Ironmongery items (e.g. hinges, locks, handles).
- Industrial items (e.g. pallet racking systems).
- Brick, block and stone works (e.g. wall ties, weep vents, expansion joints, airbricks, cavity trays, restraint straps, herringbone struts, access panels).
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Take just two minutes to provide your feedback.
An update of standards and regulations are under consideration.
Exploring the key to the adoption of this abundant energy source.
His clients have ranged from Liberace to St Nick to world-class athletes.
These tactical structures can be permanent or temporary.
Organisation recognises milestones of the project's next phase.
Welding and metalworking businesses must manage respiratory risks.
New report explores how regulations are being put into action.
The golden thread and BS 8644-1.
Bitumen binder may delay road surface deterioration.
A varied portfolio of internationally recognised buildings.
Threatened by housing and expanding universities.
Getting "boots on the ground" to make things happen.
Building systems may begin to learn.