- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 07 Feb 2022
- Material testing.
- Works testing.
- Protection of the works against inclement weather.
- Protective casings and coverings.
- Debris removal.
- Traffic regulations.
- Maintenance of roads and service installations.
- Drying the works.
- Control of noise and pollution.
- Statutory obligations.
- Home improvement items (e.g. mirrors, door bells).
- Fixing and finishing materials.
- Consumables (e.g. abrasives, masking tape, sandpaper).
- Ironmongery items (e.g. hinges, locks, handles).
- Industrial items (e.g. pallet racking systems).
- Brick, block and stone works (e.g. wall ties, weep vents, expansion joints, airbricks, cavity trays, restraint straps, herringbone struts, access panels).
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Heed advice and insight of this report IPA tells the government.
From the Commonwealth Association of Architects.
For the Levelling Up, Housing & Communities Committee.
BSRIA's Technical Director reflects on recent weather patterns.
A national valuation to fund old-age pensions.
The world’s largest Commonwealth memorial to the missing.
Long after the end of the defects liability period.
Occupant satisfaction and wellbeing in buildings.
From the simple to the complex.
And the UK Government guidelines.
Commitment agreed to by major built environment bodies.
Electrical skills, low carbon, high-tech and the building services revolution.
Ultra-deep drilling with millimeter-wave beam technology.
Looking at the built environment from space.
BSI standards 8671, 8672 and 8673.
Bringing life to burial grounds.
From failed modernism to twenty-minute neighbourhoods.
The gates process and change control.
Why people behave as they do. APM book.