- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 08 Jan 2021
‘A building or collection of buildings located on one or more sites and used for the purposes of full and part time education of pupils between the ages of 2 and 19 and other community uses in line with the ‘Extended Schools’ agenda.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved document B.
- Broadmeadows Primary School
- Building regulations.
- CIBSE Case Study Bushbury Hill Primary School
- Free school
- Glasgow school of art
- Gresham's School Britten Building
- How Off-Site Construction can Help Address the Growing Demand for School Places
- Modular construction could be the key to speed up school expansions
- Priority School Building Programme
- The King’s School, Worcester
- Types of building.
- Use class.
Featured articles and news
Improving facilities, accessibility and overall appearance.
Free download of TG 12/2021 available.
TESP works with The Youth Group to form skill sharing network.
Big tech collaborates on platform for the built environment.
Letter signed by 21 organisations sent to MHCLG.
A look at the Government's strategic approach.
Steps to help reduce the spread of infection inside buildings.
This social media-centred hobby can be both dangerous and illegal.
Millwork wall treatment with a long and illustrious history.
HSE introduces cumulative exposure calculator.
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Click the button to subscribe.