- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 08 Jan 2021
‘A building or collection of buildings located on one or more sites and used for the purposes of full and part time education of pupils between the ages of 2 and 19 and other community uses in line with the ‘Extended Schools’ agenda.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved document B.
- Broadmeadows Primary School
- Building regulations.
- CIBSE Case Study Bushbury Hill Primary School
- Free school
- Glasgow school of art
- Gresham's School Britten Building
- How Off-Site Construction can Help Address the Growing Demand for School Places
- Modular construction could be the key to speed up school expansions
- Priority School Building Programme
- The King’s School, Worcester
- Types of building.
- Use class.
Featured articles and news
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.
Underfloor air conditioning comes to 24 St James's Square.
Consultation on public right to buy unused public property.
IHBC resource offers improved consistency.
New laws to ‘retain and explain’ historic statues.
The principles and art of the possible. Book review.
From horse and cart to hypermarket.
How elements and processes work together in a systems approach.
CIOB offers digital guide to proactive methods of working.