- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 24 Feb 2020
‘A building or collection of buildings located on one or more sites and used for the purposes of full and part time education of pupils between the ages of 2 and 19 and other community uses in line with the ‘Extended Schools’ agenda.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved document B.
- Broadmeadows Primary School
- Building regulations.
- CIBSE Case Study Bushbury Hill Primary School
- Free school
- Glasgow school of art
- Gresham's School Britten Building
- How Off-Site Construction can Help Address the Growing Demand for School Places
- Modular construction could be the key to speed up school expansions
- Priority School Building Programme
- The King’s School, Worcester
- Types of building.
- Use class.
Featured articles and news
Smart mapping approaches for building better infrastructure.
The importance of emergency planning.
Eight forms of resource optimisation.
CIOB responds to Chancellor Sunak's announcement on jobs and the economy.
Revised guide to competition rules available.
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
An innovative engineering approach could have had tragic consequence for NYC.
Some secrets behind how canals work.
Breaking down possible steps of pre-contract management.
ICE event includes comments from Welsh Government Minister Julie James.
Designing Buildings Wiki becomes the world's first website to adopt the new knowledge standard.