- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 24 Feb 2020
‘A building or collection of buildings located on one or more sites and used for the purposes of full and part time education of pupils between the ages of 2 and 19 and other community uses in line with the ‘Extended Schools’ agenda.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved document B.
- Broadmeadows Primary School
- Building regulations.
- CIBSE Case Study Bushbury Hill Primary School
- Free school
- Glasgow school of art
- Gresham's School Britten Building
- How Off-Site Construction can Help Address the Growing Demand for School Places
- Modular construction could be the key to speed up school expansions
- Priority School Building Programme
- The King’s School, Worcester
- Types of building.
- Use class.
Featured articles and news
The initiative to enhance the environment continues.
Could underused community spaces offer an alternative to working from home?
Keeping workers and workplaces safe in the United States.
A history lesson in geographic information systems.
A low tech, easy to use method of extinguishing small fires.
How can these valued spaces be reused?
Partnership avoids the need for listed building consent.
Connecting building design from inception to completion to operations.
Gregor Harvie predicts interoperability will be construction’s Uber moment.
Expert commentary and insight.
Guidance offered for stained glass window maintenance.
Define need before determining viability.