- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 08 Jan 2021
‘A building or collection of buildings located on one or more sites and used for the purposes of full and part time education of pupils between the ages of 2 and 19 and other community uses in line with the ‘Extended Schools’ agenda.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved document B.
- Broadmeadows Primary School
- Building regulations.
- CIBSE Case Study Bushbury Hill Primary School
- Free school
- Glasgow school of art
- Gresham's School Britten Building
- How Off-Site Construction can Help Address the Growing Demand for School Places
- Modular construction could be the key to speed up school expansions
- Priority School Building Programme
- The King’s School, Worcester
- Types of building.
- Use class.
Featured articles and news
Training reflects updated guidance in BSRIA BG 29/2021.
Complete list of 2021 winners now available.
Recognising past and present role models for the future.
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.