- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 09 Sep 2020
Handing over possession of the construction site to the contractor
- Handover keys.
- Discuss issues related to continued occupation of any part of the site (particularly on a refurbishment project) such as access.
- Discuss security arrangements and emergency procedures.
- Issue any significant information about the site (such as site services, tree preservation orders etc).
- Discuss ongoing maintenance, operation and protection issues regarding existing structures, landscape or other features to be retained.
- Discuss noise and dust reduction measures.
- Verify insurance provisions.
- Read meters.
- Provide contact details for key personnel on both sides.
- Discuss access for client's personnel and representatives or other client contractors.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
BG 50 & VDI 2035 – your questions answered.
Will the way we heat homes change when winter comes ?
Can XR technology be leveraged in design & construction?
Or are you capping.
Digital gaming competition for UK students aged 16 to 18.
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?