- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 25 Jan 2018
HS2 and community projects
The first organisations to secure CEF local grants are:
- Castlehaven Community Association in Camden, London: A local community initiative to get more residents engaged in environmental issues.
- Helmdon Acorns pre-school in Northamptonshire: To improve the safety and accessibility of the children’s play area.
- Thorpe Mandeville Village Hall Trust: To resolve damp issues at the village hall.
- Steeple Claydon Methodist Church in Buckinghamshire: To make a number of improvements to the church premises.
- West Euston Partnership in London: To support ‘Healthtrain’, a community-led local health initiative.
- Wormleighton Parochial Church Council in Warwickshire: To install toilets and catering facilities in St Peters Church.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
What collaborative working achieves and how it can be put in place.
BSRIA publishes the 2019 edition of its small but concise annual databook.
Using QSAND to measure the performance of disaster response.
What U-values are, why they matter and how they are calculated.
The need to ensure that we plan for all aspects of our bio-economy
BSRIA calls on government to reach deeper into the causes of pollution.
George Demetri brings a whole new level of technical knowledge to Designing Buildings Wiki.
Quality professionals need to take an active role in driving the completion process forwards.
The innovations needed to move from rhetoric to realisation.
Creating a sense of place, with radically-low running costs and the highest comfort levels.
A conversation between David Mitchell and Caitlin DeSilvey.
A quick guide to brick sizes.
The Union Street development in Southwark was a passion, as well as a business endeavour.