- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 11 May 2020
‘The voluntary international corporate citizenship network initiated by the UN to support the participation of both the private sector and other social actors to advance responsible corporate citizenship and universal social and environmental principles to meet the challenges of globalisation. It is based on 10 principles related to human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Australian ethical labour sourcing standard.
- Building a fairer system: Tackling modern day slavery.
- Corporate social responsibility in construction.
- Diversity in the construction industry.
- Ethical sourcing.
- Fair payment practices.
- International Ethics Standards Coalition.
- Modern slavery.
- Modern Slavery Act and sustainable supply chains.
- Modern slavery and the supply chain.
- Modern slavery toolkit.
- Sustainable Development Goals.
Featured articles and news
Chancellor announces latest Winter Support packages.
Tapping technology to boost infrastructure and create jobs.
4 ways to ensure certificates are valid.
White elephant construction projects.
How Paul Williams bent over backwards to overcome racial barriers.
Organisation revises actions around dealing with COVID-19.
CIOB, NFCC, RIBA, RICS call for changes ahead of Building Safety Bill.
Developments in the Future Homes Standard.
An American chimney feature with a colourful past.
Homes based on need, not ability to pay.
Historic England adds 216 entries to the 'at risk' register.
Will cycling and walking provisions be preserved?
Assembly point levels range from relative to ultimate.
Signs are pointing to a recovery for the construction industry.