- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 11 May 2020
‘The voluntary international corporate citizenship network initiated by the UN to support the participation of both the private sector and other social actors to advance responsible corporate citizenship and universal social and environmental principles to meet the challenges of globalisation. It is based on 10 principles related to human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Australian ethical labour sourcing standard.
- Building a fairer system: Tackling modern day slavery.
- Corporate social responsibility in construction.
- Diversity in the construction industry.
- Ethical sourcing.
- Fair payment practices.
- International Ethics Standards Coalition.
- Modern slavery.
- Modern Slavery Act and sustainable supply chains.
- Modern slavery and the supply chain.
- Modern slavery toolkit.
- Sustainable Development Goals.
Featured articles and news
Robotics and the construction industry.
ECA comments on CLC's three-phase recovery plan.
Their diplomatic and architectural history.
The origins of the six volume series.
Built to defend British waters, only to serve as pirate radio stations later.
Wellbeing to influence mix of home and office based working.
An introduction to cobotics.
Survey reports on outlook for the engineering sector.
A simple path to possible error avoidance.
Construction + technology = ConTech.
New low and high tech tools enter the marketplace.
Report looks at mental health in the built environment.
Radiant wall heating method to control rising damp.
What future infrastructure provision might look like.
Highlighting the health benefits of home improvement.
Pavilions for music, entertainment, and leisure. Book review.