- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 11 May 2020
‘The voluntary international corporate citizenship network initiated by the UN to support the participation of both the private sector and other social actors to advance responsible corporate citizenship and universal social and environmental principles to meet the challenges of globalisation. It is based on 10 principles related to human rights, labour, environment and anti-corruption.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Australian ethical labour sourcing standard.
- Building a fairer system: Tackling modern day slavery.
- Corporate social responsibility in construction.
- Diversity in the construction industry.
- Ethical sourcing.
- Fair payment practices.
- International Ethics Standards Coalition.
- Modern slavery.
- Modern Slavery Act and sustainable supply chains.
- Modern slavery and the supply chain.
- Modern slavery toolkit.
- Sustainable Development Goals.
Featured articles and news
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.
How to document contractor employment status.
Tech tools to help manage people and space post-pandemic.
A style that ranges from mock Tudor to arts and crafts to the 'Wrenaissance'.
Free guide from Secured by Design.
BREEAM strategy for sustainability and the circular economy.
Free tool to improve the construction programming process.
Are buildings doing what they're supposed to be doing?
Cities with quick access to everything by foot or bike.
The pressures and pinch points of global destinations.
Making the case for a sustainable future.
Retrofit professionals now entitled to enter CIOB programme.
How, where, when and why stereotypes happen.