- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 23 Feb 2023
Energy-use audits of buildings
- Automatic Meter Reading (AMR)
- Available / Agreed / Authorised Supply Capacity (ASC)
- Building Performance Evaluation (BPE)
- Building Management System (BMS)
- Display Energy Certificate (DEC)
- Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA)
- Demand Flexibility Service (DFS)
- Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
- Economy 7 (E7)
- Economy 9 (E9)
- Economy 10 (E10)
- Energy Performance of Buildings Directive (EPBD)
- Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations (EPBR)
- Energy Conservation Measure (ECM)
- Energy assessment and reporting methodology (TM22)
- Energy Assessment (EA)
- Energy Audit (EA)
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme (ESOS)
- Estimated Annual Consumption (EAC)
- Half Hourly HH
- Half Hourly Data HHD
- Inspection or survey which is an assessment of a buildings air conditioning systems. (TM44)
- Measurement and Verification M&V
- On Construction Domestic Energy Assessor (OCDEA)
- Predicted Energy Assessment (PEA)
- Post Occupancy Evaluation POE
- Reduced Data Standard Assessment Procedure (RDSAP)
- Simplified Building Energy Model (SBEM)
- Standard Assessment Procedure SAP
- Time-of-use energy tariffs (ToU)
- Air permeability testing.
- Air tightness in buildings
- BREEAM Testing and inspecting building fabric.
- Building use studies (BUS).
- Climate Change Act.
- Code for sustainable homes.
- Draughts in buildings.
- Energy audit.
- Emission rates.
- Energy management in the built environment: A review of best practice.
- Energy performance certificates.
- Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme.
- Energy targets.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design.
- Thermographic survey.
Featured articles and news
From the basics to the future from our Cohesive BIM wiki.
As electrical sector feels skills shortage bite.
CIOB Academy’s course take-up inked to external factors.
Q and A with self-representing artist, Hannah Shergold.
And publishes three-year strategic plan.
Introducing changes to make it more effective from 2024.
Shortlist announced for 2023 public choice award vote.
The last of the Victorians. Book review.
An exotic name that is shrouded in mystery.
Fropm practice to research and the business of materials.
Terms, histories, theories and practices.
Alteration and everything else before demolition.
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.