- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 08 Jan 2021
Guide to developing the project business case, Better business cases: for better outcomes, published by HM Treasury in 2018, suggests that ‘assessment’: ‘May refer to either an appraisal or an evaluation.’
In the construction industry, types of assessment might include:
- Climate change risk assessment.
- Community needs assessment.
- Delivery model assessment.
- Ecological impact assessment.
- Energy assessment.
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Facility condition assessment.
- Fire risk assessment.
- Flood risk assessment.
- Habitats regulations assessment.
- Landscape character assessment.
- Life-cycle assessment.
- Market health and capability assessment.
- Needs assessment.
- Noise at work assessment.
- Regulatory impact assessment.
- Residential visual amenity assessment.
- Risk assessment.
- Section 63 assessment.
- Strategic environmental assessment.
- Supplier assessment.
- Tender price assessment.
- Townscape character assessment.
- Transport assessment.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Improving facilities, accessibility and overall appearance.
Free download of TG 12/2021 available.
TESP works with The Youth Group to form skill sharing network.
Big tech collaborates on platform for the built environment.
Letter signed by 21 organisations sent to MHCLG.
A look at the Government's strategic approach.
Steps to help reduce the spread of infection inside buildings.
This social media-centred hobby can be both dangerous and illegal.
Millwork wall treatment with a long and illustrious history.
HSE introduces cumulative exposure calculator.
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Click the button to subscribe.