- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 08 Jan 2021
Guide to developing the project business case, Better business cases: for better outcomes, published by HM Treasury in 2018, suggests that ‘assessment’: ‘May refer to either an appraisal or an evaluation.’
In the construction industry, types of assessment might include:
- Climate change risk assessment.
- Community needs assessment.
- Delivery model assessment.
- Ecological impact assessment.
- Energy assessment.
- Environmental impact assessment.
- Facility condition assessment.
- Fire risk assessment.
- Flood risk assessment.
- Habitats regulations assessment.
- Landscape character assessment.
- Life-cycle assessment.
- Market health and capability assessment.
- Needs assessment.
- Noise at work assessment.
- Regulatory impact assessment.
- Residential visual amenity assessment.
- Risk assessment.
- Section 63 assessment.
- Strategic environmental assessment.
- Supplier assessment.
- Tender price assessment.
- Townscape character assessment.
- Transport assessment.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
New fire safety requirement comes into force.
Different types of bridges are meant to move.
A logical approach to handling the internal voice of self doubt.
First fashionable in the US, decorative metal has become globally desirable.
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.