- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 Dec 2020
The term ‘dependent children’ refers to: ‘Any person aged 0 to 15 in a household (whether or not in a family) or a person aged 16 to 18 in full-time education and living in a family with his or her parent(s) or grandparent(s). It does not include any people aged 16 to 18 who have a spouse, partner or child living in the household.’
Ref English Housing Survey, Profile and condition of the English housing stock, 2018-19, Published by the Ministry of Housing, Communities & Local Government in August 2020.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Cost to make decent.
- Decent Homes Standard.
- English housing stock age.
- English Housing Survey 2018-19.
- Housing Health and Safety Rating System.
- Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government (MHCLG).
- People with disabilities.
- The cold man of Europe 2015.
- The cost of poor housing to the NHS.
- The full cost of poor housing in Wales.
- The full cost of poor housing.
- The Housing Stock of The United Kingdom.
- The real cost of poor housing.
Featured articles and news
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.
The revised standard for mapping underground utilities.
Cross-industry steering group seeks support in delivery.
Help us update process pieces from your field.
APM report explores existing practice.
COVID-19 and the importance of mental wellbeing.
As Professionally Qualified Person (PQP).
In order of relevance and with industry responses.
Raising awareness of the impacts of loneliness.
The list is growing, and in more ways than one.
We shouldn’t build new, If we can’t maintain what's built.
Timber Accelerator Hub phase 1 report