- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 14 Dec 2016
Articles about construction marketing on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- Architectural publishing.
- Brand guidelines.
- Constructing a three year strategic marketing plan.
- Digital marketing for the construction industry.
- Embedding successful key client management.
- Market segmentation.
- Marketing audit.
- Marketing planning.
- One-year tactical or operational marketing plan.
- Search engine optimisation / Optimising your article for search engines.
- Self publishing for architects.
- Technical notes on architectural publishing.
- Using publishing to optimise real estate projects.
- Winning work.
- Writing technique.
Featured articles and news
New BRE book considers the progression from project-based knowledge creation to whole-life urban knowledge management.
This CIOB article explores the concept of value in building design and construction.
BREEAM and Measurabl announce integration to improve the financial performance of commercial real estate.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners' release new images of soon-to-open 3WTC tower in New York.
A document can be called a bond or a guarantee. Does the name matter and what is the difference between them?
New briefing note is launched focusing on increasing knowledge of housing that promotes health and wellbeing.
Arbitration is a private, contractual form of dispute resolution used in the construction industry.
The European Parliament has approved a revised Energy Performance of Buildings directive.
One in six MPs supports the ring-fencing of retentions as proposed in the 'Aldous Bill'.
A stakeholder is anyone who has an interest in the process or outcome of a construction project.
BRE launches online self-assessment tool for ethical labour sourcing.