- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 06 Mar 2020
Articles about construction marketing on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- Architectural publishing.
- Brand guidelines.
- Constructing a three year strategic marketing plan.
- Digital marketing for the construction industry.
- Embedding successful key client management.
- Facebook for trades people.
- Market segmentation.
- Marketing audit.
- Marketing planning.
- Mixed-use marketing.
- One-year tactical or operational marketing plan.
- Property marketing.
- Search engine optimisation / Optimising your article for search engines.
- Self publishing for architects.
- Technical notes on architectural publishing.
- Using publishing to optimise real estate projects.
- Winning work.
- Writing technique.
Featured articles and news
How can these valued spaces be reused?
Partnership avoids the need for listed building consent.
Connecting building design from inception to completion to operations.
Gregor Harvie predicts interoperability will be construction’s Uber moment.
Expert commentary and insight.
Guidance offered for stained glass window maintenance.
Define need before determining viability.
Framework examines social value of projects.
RfX or Request for [fill in the blank].
Organisation establishes Equality, Diversity, Inclusion taskforce.
Government announces plans for new building projects.
Outsourcing method to procure and manage supplies.
Joint support of Local Authority Historic Environment and Conservation Services.
The Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel is an outstanding achievement.
Buildings of the interwar years. Book review.