- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 06 Aug 2018
Articles about construction marketing on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- Architectural publishing.
- Brand guidelines.
- Constructing a three year strategic marketing plan.
- Digital marketing for the construction industry.
- Embedding successful key client management.
- Market segmentation.
- Marketing audit.
- Marketing planning.
- Mixed-use marketing.
- One-year tactical or operational marketing plan.
- Property marketing.
- Search engine optimisation / Optimising your article for search engines.
- Self publishing for architects.
- Technical notes on architectural publishing.
- Using publishing to optimise real estate projects.
- Winning work.
- Writing technique.
Featured articles and news
Building acoustics is the science of controlling noise in buildings. Read our introductory article here.
ICE President Robert Mair delivers inspiring message to engineers at opening ceremony.
A form of procurement where the contractor provides a single point of contact for a supply chain.
A month after the devastating fire, emergency reconstruction works are underway.
The London Build Expo is hosting a Diversity in Construction panel and networking session on October 24.
Analysis can help develop a specification, but must not lead to inappropriate specifications being accepted.
Dos and don'ts for creating a smart home.
New ICE publication recommends pay-as-you-go tax to fund roads and other financing options.
BSRIA launches a White Paper on wearable technology and wellbeing in buildings.