- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 19 Aug 2021
Articles about construction marketing on Designing Buildings Wiki include:
- Architectural publishing.
- Brand guidelines.
- Constructing a three year strategic marketing plan.
- Crisis communications.
- Digital marketing for the construction industry.
- Embedding successful key client management.
- Facebook for trades people.
- Interview with Su Butcher, Director, Just Practising Limited.
- Market segmentation.
- Marketing audit.
- Marketing planning.
- Mixed-use marketing.
- One-year tactical or operational marketing plan.
- Property marketing.
- Search engine optimisation / Optimising your article for search engines.
- Self publishing for architects.
- Technical notes on architectural publishing.
- Using publishing to optimise real estate projects.
- Winning work.
- Writing technique.
Featured articles and news
Duty holders are responsible for creating emergency plans.
Saint Michael’s Kirkyard - a Presbyterian Valhalla. Book review.
Facing the impact of the COVID and the internet.
Preparing for the return of employees.
Using rainscreen walls to address energy efficiency.
Integrity of fire product marketing - post-Grenfell - addressed.
Data measurement and carbon reduction efforts.
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.