- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 19 Apr 2021
- Whether the delivery was accepted or refused (and reason for refusal)
- Clarity of ‘last mile’ route and instructions
- Whether they arrived/left as scheduled
- The gate team (fairness and efficiency)
- Ground conditions (including access for low entry cabs)
- Site managers can monitor site performance
- Additional reporting available to Group level roles (e.g. Head of HSE)
- Sites can be compared to others in local area
- Helps improve CLOCS Standard compliance
More info here: CLOCS Vox.
Featured articles and news
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.
Entries being accepted until 20 November 2021.
Fuller’s legacy in the field of resource management.