- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 19 Apr 2021
- Whether the delivery was accepted or refused (and reason for refusal)
- Clarity of ‘last mile’ route and instructions
- Whether they arrived/left as scheduled
- The gate team (fairness and efficiency)
- Ground conditions (including access for low entry cabs)
- Site managers can monitor site performance
- Additional reporting available to Group level roles (e.g. Head of HSE)
- Sites can be compared to others in local area
- Helps improve CLOCS Standard compliance
It is free to use for drivers and contractors.
More info here: CLOCS Vox.
Featured articles and news
Tips for civil engineers and other construction professionals.
Updated credential recognition regulations introduced.
New disciplines that are worth keeping.
IHBC members encouraged to update violations database.
Non-obtrusive security sensors can help deter intruders.
Adopting a fabric first approach to efficiency.
Government emphasises training for construction and engineering trades.
ECA and SELECT offer assistance to members set back by delays.
The virtual learning event examines Historic Places - People Places.
Getting post-pandemic infrastructure on the right track.
One of England's grandest country houses.
Take just two minutes to provide your feedback.