- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 19 Apr 2021
- Whether the delivery was accepted or refused (and reason for refusal)
- Clarity of ‘last mile’ route and instructions
- Whether they arrived/left as scheduled
- The gate team (fairness and efficiency)
- Ground conditions (including access for low entry cabs)
- Site managers can monitor site performance
- Additional reporting available to Group level roles (e.g. Head of HSE)
- Sites can be compared to others in local area
- Helps improve CLOCS Standard compliance
More info here: CLOCS Vox.
Featured articles and news
Digital gaming competition for UK students aged 16 to 18.
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.