- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 19 Apr 2021
- Whether the delivery was accepted or refused (and reason for refusal)
- Clarity of ‘last mile’ route and instructions
- Whether they arrived/left as scheduled
- The gate team (fairness and efficiency)
- Ground conditions (including access for low entry cabs)
- Site managers can monitor site performance
- Additional reporting available to Group level roles (e.g. Head of HSE)
- Sites can be compared to others in local area
- Helps improve CLOCS Standard compliance
More info here: CLOCS Vox.
Featured articles and news
A review of achievements and disappointments.
IHBC responds to PDR and defence infrastructure development.
Final report proposes improvements for UK-wide transport infrastructure.
The decarbonisation transition has begun.
Can smart homes take care of their occupants?
A showcase of She ethnic culture.
CIOB creates charter and publishes special report.
Response submitted by IHBC.
Designed to accommodate flooding or waterway traffic.