- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 13 May 2021
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Coastal change management area.
- Delta Works sea defences.
- Difference between cofferdams and caissons.
- Flood defences.
- Future of seaside towns.
- Land-sea interface.
- Planning for floods.
- Seashaken Houses: A lighthouse history from Eddystone to Fastnet.
- Temporary flood defences.
Featured articles and news
Shedding some light on the new Building Regulations.
Interview with historic built environment surveyor.
Upgraded membership category now requires assessment.
Temperature in buildings, explained on DB
Main barrier to entering the profession, new study reveals.
On Levelling-Up and Regeneration Bill.
Over 70 managers and organisations shortlisted for the 14 awards.
From biometric to electrical current, chemical and more.
Changes are due to come into force on 1st October 2022.
Heed advice and insight of this report IPA tells the government.
From the Commonwealth Association of Architects.