- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 24 Feb 2022
BSRIA to stage Soft Landings Awards 2022
- Soft Landings project of the year – smaller projects (total value: up to £20m).
- Soft Landings project of the year – larger projects (total value: more than £20m).
- Soft Landings practitioner of the year.
- Soft Landings advocate of the year.
 Soft Landings project of the year – smaller projects (total value: up to £20m) and larger projects (total value: more than £20m).
 Soft Landings practitioner of the year
This category covers all disciplines such as consultants, contractors, facilities managers, architects and project managers. Judges are looking for evidence to demonstrate the applicant’s commitment to the Soft Landings approach.
 Soft Landings advocate of the year
This category covers anyone who is an advocate of the Soft Landings approach but not necessarily involved directly with Soft Landings projects. Your nominee may be a lecturer, or belong to an association, or simply be a Soft Landings enthusiast.
The application should include an explanation of the nominee’s contribution to Soft Landings advocacy and why you feel they are the best choice to win the award.
 How to enter the BSRIA Soft Landings Awards 2022
- Soft Landings project of the year – smaller projects (total value: up to £20m)
- Soft Landings project of the year – larger projects (total value: more than £20m)
- Soft Landings practitioner of the year
- Soft Landings advocate of the year
Deadline for expressions of interest: Friday 25th February 2022
Final deadline for entries: Thursday 31st March 2020
Pictures and diagrams can be included to support all submissions.
This article originally appeared on the BSRIA website in February 2022
- 2020 Soft Landings Conference.
- BSRIA articles.
- BSRIA Soft Landings 2019 award winners.
- Building performance evaluation.
- Soft landings.
- Soft Landings for owners.
- Soft Landings for refurbishment projects.
- Soft landings - helping clients lead contractors.
- Soft landings and business-focused maintenance.
- Soft Landings and Government Soft Landings - A convergence guide for construction projects.
- Success criteria for soft landings projects.
Featured articles and news
BG 50 & VDI 2035 – your questions answered.
Will the way we heat homes change when winter comes ?
Can XR technology be leveraged in design & construction?
Or are you capping.
Digital gaming competition for UK students aged 16 to 18.
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?