- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 Sep 2020
The Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB part of BRE Global) sets the standards needed to ensure that fire and security products and services perform effectively. LPCB’s Loss Prevention Standards (LPS) are applied in fire and security sectors around the world.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BRE articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BRE National Security Survey.
- BREEAM Safety and security.
- Building Research Establishment.
- Convergent threat.
- Design basis threat.
- Facility Security Risk Management Plan.
- Facility security manager.
- Loss Prevention Certification Board.
- Project security manager.
Featured articles and news
Eight forms of resource optimisation.
CIOB responds to Chancellor Sunak's announcement on jobs and the economy.
Revised guide to competition rules available.
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
An innovative engineering approach could have had tragic consequence for NYC.
Some secrets behind how canals work.
Breaking down possible steps of pre-contract management.
ICE event includes comments from Welsh Government Minister Julie James.
How to write them and what they should include.
Designing Buildings Wiki becomes the world's first website to adopt the new knowledge standard.
Assessing the most beneficial design elements.
Exploring different types of vinyl flooring.