- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 Sep 2020
The Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB part of BRE Global) sets the standards needed to ensure that fire and security products and services perform effectively. LPCB’s Loss Prevention Standards (LPS) are applied in fire and security sectors around the world.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BRE articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BRE National Security Survey.
- BREEAM Safety and security.
- Building Research Establishment.
- Convergent threat.
- Design basis threat.
- Facility Security Risk Management Plan.
- Facility security manager.
- Loss Prevention Certification Board.
- Project security manager.
Featured articles and news
Proper materials and maintenance can help reduce rust.
Is the construction sector responding to calls for ED&I?
Engineers pay tribute by sharing their memories.
The hidden price of infrastructure.
BREEAM incorporates wellbeing into its Building Back Better programme.
Administration signals policy changes on some building-related issues.
From inns and coaching houses to boutiques.
Survey reveals green skills gap.
America's economic collapse produced scores of PWA Moderne projects.
The benefits of glowing aggregates and cement.
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.