Information protocol to support BS EN ISO 19650-2 the delivery phase of assets, published by the UK BIM Framework in association with the Construction Industry Council (CIC), Edition 1: May 2020, suggests that sensitive information means: ‘…information, the loss, misuse or modification of which, or unauthorized access to, could:
- adversely affect the privacy, welfare or safety of an individual or individuals;
- compromise intellectual property or trade secrets of an organization;
- cause commercial or economic harm to an organization or country; and/or
- jeopardize the security, internal and foreign affairs of a nation'
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BIM articles.
- BIM glossary of terms.
- BIM maturity levels.
- Employers information requirements.
- Facility security risk management plan.
- PAS 1192-5:2015 Specification for security-minded building information modelling, digital built environments and smart asset management.
- PAS 185:2017 Smart cities security.
- Security risk.