- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 25 Sep 2016
Types of household
- A married/cohabiting couple with no children or with non-dependent child(ren) only.
- A married/cohabiting couple with dependent child(ren).
- A lone parent family (one parent with dependent child(ren).
- Other multi-person households (including flat sharers, lone parents with non-dependent children only and households containing more than one couple or lone parent family).
- One person aged under 60.
- One person aged 60 or over.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Results show guarded optimism and payment concerns.
Noteworthy navigable aqueducts.
Technology is making remote work a reality.
Carefully placed structures add drama to pastoral vistas.
Report provides actions required by 2030 to achieve a zero carbon economy.
What type of cool roof is most suitable?
Active Travel programme prioritises cyclists and pedestrians.
CIAT issues caution for use of new standard.
Industry leaders discuss climate change, the economy and other influences.
The building manager is key to operations.
The impact Scotland’s dynamic coast has on the historic environment.
IHBC announces role in new APPG.