- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 25 Sep 2016
Types of household
- A married/cohabiting couple with no children or with non-dependent child(ren) only.
- A married/cohabiting couple with dependent child(ren).
- A lone parent family (one parent with dependent child(ren).
- Other multi-person households (including flat sharers, lone parents with non-dependent children only and households containing more than one couple or lone parent family).
- One person aged under 60.
- One person aged 60 or over.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Getting organised below the surface.
Securing suitable water systems.
Love them or hate them, they are popping up everywhere.
The initiative to enhance the environment continues.
Could underused community spaces offer an alternative to working from home?
Keeping workers and workplaces safe in the United States.
A history lesson in geographic information systems.
A low tech, easy to use method of extinguishing small fires.
How can these valued spaces be reused?
Partnership avoids the need for listed building consent.
Connecting building design from inception to completion to operations.
Gregor Harvie predicts interoperability will be construction’s Uber moment.