- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 01 Feb 2021
Types of household
- A married/cohabiting couple with no children or with non-dependent child(ren) only.
- A married/cohabiting couple with dependent child(ren).
- A lone parent family (one parent with dependent child(ren).
- Other multi-person households (including flat sharers, lone parents with non-dependent children only and households containing more than one couple or lone parent family).
- One person aged under 60.
- One person aged 60 or over.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.
How to document contractor employment status.
Tech tools to help manage people and space post-pandemic.
A style that ranges from mock Tudor to arts and crafts to the 'Wrenaissance'.
Free guide from Secured by Design.
BREEAM strategy for sustainability and the circular economy.
Free tool to improve the construction programming process.
Are buildings doing what they're supposed to be doing?
Cities with quick access to everything by foot or bike.
The pressures and pinch points of global destinations.