- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 25 Sep 2016
Types of household
- A married/cohabiting couple with no children or with non-dependent child(ren) only.
- A married/cohabiting couple with dependent child(ren).
- A lone parent family (one parent with dependent child(ren).
- Other multi-person households (including flat sharers, lone parents with non-dependent children only and households containing more than one couple or lone parent family).
- One person aged under 60.
- One person aged 60 or over.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
New editor covered facilities management, operations and construction in the US.
Exclusive log cabins on the North Antrim coastline.
Proactive forestry for strategic water management.
CIOB urges construction to share PPE with healthcare providers.
Why not write that article you've always meant to?
One of the seven man-made wonders of Arizona.
A more flexible approach is needed.
A quick step-by-step introduction to the BREEAM process.
First pioneered in the USA and then France.
The European BACS market has been showing signs of growth.
Free ICE publication for World Water Day.