- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 01 Feb 2021
Types of household
- A married/cohabiting couple with no children or with non-dependent child(ren) only.
- A married/cohabiting couple with dependent child(ren).
- A lone parent family (one parent with dependent child(ren).
- Other multi-person households (including flat sharers, lone parents with non-dependent children only and households containing more than one couple or lone parent family).
- One person aged under 60.
- One person aged 60 or over.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.