- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 27 Oct 2022
Sheets in the construction industry
- A large, sometimes rectangular piece of material that is relatively thin in one dimension compared to the other two.
- A single-page paper or digital document that can be used to record or communicate information.
- Colour coated steel sheet
- Drawn flat sheet
- Fibre cement profiled sheet cladding
- Ice sheet
- Reinforced concrete sheet piles
- Sheet glass
- Sheet metal fabrication
- Sheet piling
- Steel sheet piles
- Timber sheet piles
- Area type work sheet
- Balance Sheet
- Oral confirmation sheet
- Product Data Sheet
- Query sheet
- Workup sheet
Featured articles and news
Advancing sustainable and regenerative project management.
Promised to be pragmatic and practical guidance.
Whilst replacement maybe preferred, its not always possible.
Dealing with draughts and reducing heat loss.
Managing Partner at Onyx and third gen project manager.
Expectation types, management and performance gaps.
Appointments, re-appointments and six changes a year.
New ways to manage the housing crisis.
Consortium seeks signatories for open letter by February 29.
Meaning, understanding and implementation.
From climate to cost to cold bridges and design flexibility.
In a changing world at the APM PM SIG conference.
The glass product that opened up new possibilities.
Campaigning for buildings of all periods.
Get to know the new requirements and the new terms.
The ultimate companion for building services excellence.