- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 28 May 2020
Quality functional deployment
Construction Quality Planning Guide, Draft for Consultation, Published by the Construction Innovation Hub in May 2020, suggests that Quality Functional Deployment (QFD) is: ‘A structured approach to defining customer needs and translating them into specific product development plans.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Advanced product quality planning.
- Construction Innovation Hub.
- Construction product approval process.
- Construction quality planning.
- Not right first time.
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
- Product design requirements.
- Product validation.
- Production readiness review.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality control.
- Quality cost and delivery.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Quality load and capacity report.
Featured articles and news
The hidden price of infrastructure.
BREEAM incorporates wellbeing into its Building Back Better programme.
Administration signals policy changes on some building-related issues.
From inns and coaching houses to boutiques.
Survey reveals green skills gap.
America's economic collapse produced scores of PWA Moderne projects.
The benefits of glowing aggregates and cement.
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.