- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 09 Feb 2021
Quality functional deployment
Construction Quality Planning Guide, Draft for Consultation, Published by the Construction Innovation Hub in May 2020, suggests that Quality Functional Deployment (QFD) is: ‘A structured approach to defining customer needs and translating them into specific product development plans.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Advanced product quality planning.
- Construction Innovation Hub.
- Construction product approval process.
- Construction quality planning.
- Not right first time.
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
- Product design requirements.
- Product validation.
- Production readiness review.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality control.
- Quality cost and delivery.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Quality load and capacity report.
Featured articles and news
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.
Environment Agency publishes BAT guidance.
CLC guidance outlines carbon reduction priorities.
Making the most of a staycation.
Organisation urges G20 to revisit wind energy.
The historian spent much of his life compiling architectural resources.