- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 09 Feb 2021
Quality functional deployment
Construction Quality Planning Guide, Draft for Consultation, Published by the Construction Innovation Hub in May 2020, suggests that Quality Functional Deployment (QFD) is: ‘A structured approach to defining customer needs and translating them into specific product development plans.’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Advanced product quality planning.
- Construction Innovation Hub.
- Construction product approval process.
- Construction quality planning.
- Not right first time.
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
- Product design requirements.
- Product validation.
- Production readiness review.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality control.
- Quality cost and delivery.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Quality load and capacity report.
Featured articles and news
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.
Why government can't support public transport forever.
Government introduces the Information Management Mandate.
Designing and building for the future.
Fabricating mystical connections between nature and architecture.
IHBC issues responses to ECO4 and PAS 2035.