- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 11 Nov 2021
Quality functional deployment
Introduction to Construction Quality Planning, Applying APQP to construction manufacturing, published by the Construction Innovation Hub in December 2019, states: ‘Quality Functional Deployment: QFD is a structured approach to defining the customer needs and translating them into specific product development plans. Often referred to as a ‘house of quality’, this tool builds the Voice of the Customer and the Voice of the Organisation into the development process to ensure a technically feasible solution that meets those needs.’
- Advanced product quality planning.
- Construction Innovation Hub.
- Construction product approval process.
- Construction quality planning.
- Not right first time.
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
- Product design requirements.
- Product validation.
- Production readiness review.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality control.
- Quality cost and delivery.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Quality load and capacity report.
Featured articles and news
Significant changes to BS 7671:2018+A2:2022 announced.
Students available for administrative roles.
Delisting a World Heritage Site.
Design needs to be more diverse to be widely accessible.
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.
How to respond to changes made in the October 2021 update.
Resource provides professional installation assistance.