- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 07 Jan 2022
Product design requirements
Construction Quality Planning Guide, Draft for Consultation, Published by the Construction Innovation Hub in May 2020, suggests that the Product Design Requirements (PDR) document: ‘…contains specification for overall functional aspects of the product and the concept being generated using the CQP (Construction Quality Planning) process (usually completed during phase 1). BS 7373 provides further information on how to develop the PDR document.’
- Advanced product quality planning.
- Bill of quantities breakdown structures.
- Construction Innovation Hub.
- Construction quality planning.
- Double diamond design process.
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
- Product Breakdown Structure.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Six Sigma.
Featured articles and news
Commons Committee report examines COVID-19 regeneration plans.
Global building automation and control systems trends reviewed.
Significant changes to BS 7671:2018+A2:2022 announced.
Students available for administrative roles.
Delisting a World Heritage Site.
Design needs to be more diverse to be widely accessible.
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.