- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 05 Mar 2021
Product submission warrant
Construction Quality Planning Guide, Draft for Consultation, Published by the Construction Innovation Hub in May 2020, suggests that the Part Submission Warrant or Product Submission Warrant (PSW): ‘…is the final approval form that the Customer Representative has to sign off indicating that all the requirements for the CQP (Construction Quality Planning) process have been completed and production readiness status has been achieved.'
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Advanced product quality planning.
- Bill of quantities breakdown structures.
- Construction Innovation Hub.
- Construction product approval process.
- Construction quality planning.
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
- Product Breakdown Structure.
- Product design requirements.
- Product validation.
- Production readiness review.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Six Sigma.
Featured articles and news
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.
Why government can't support public transport forever.
Government introduces the Information Management Mandate.
Designing and building for the future.
Fabricating mystical connections between nature and architecture.
IHBC issues responses to ECO4 and PAS 2035.
The narrative power of video gaming technology.
Report examines the possibilities and limitations of localised actions.