- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 27 May 2020
Product submission warrant
Construction Quality Planning Guide, Draft for Consultation, Published by the Construction Innovation Hub in May 2020, suggests that the Part Submission Warrant or Product Submission Warrant (PSW): ‘…is the final approval form that the Customer Representative has to sign off indicating that all the requirements for the CQP (Construction Quality Planning) process have been completed and production readiness status has been achieved.'
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Advanced product quality planning.
- Bill of quantities breakdown structures.
- Construction Innovation Hub.
- Construction product approval process.
- Construction quality planning.
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
- Product Breakdown Structure.
- Product design requirements.
- Product validation.
- Production readiness review.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Six Sigma.
Featured articles and news
From inns and coaching houses to boutiques.
Survey reveals green skills gap.
America's economic collapse produced scores of PWA Moderne projects.
The benefits of glowing aggregates and cement.
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.
Underfloor air conditioning comes to 24 St James's Square.
Consultation on public right to buy unused public property.
IHBC resource offers improved consistency.
New laws to ‘retain and explain’ historic statues.