- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 27 May 2020
Product submission warrant
Construction Quality Planning Guide, Draft for Consultation, Published by the Construction Innovation Hub in May 2020, suggests that the Part Submission Warrant or Product Submission Warrant (PSW): ‘…is the final approval form that the Customer Representative has to sign off indicating that all the requirements for the CQP (Construction Quality Planning) process have been completed and production readiness status has been achieved.'
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Advanced product quality planning.
- Bill of quantities breakdown structures.
- Construction Innovation Hub.
- Construction product approval process.
- Construction quality planning.
- Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA).
- Product Breakdown Structure.
- Product design requirements.
- Product validation.
- Production readiness review.
- Project quality plan.
- Quality control.
- Quality in construction projects.
- Six Sigma.
Featured articles and news
Eight forms of resource optimisation.
CIOB responds to Chancellor Sunak's announcement on jobs and the economy.
Revised guide to competition rules available.
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
An innovative engineering approach could have had tragic consequence for NYC.
Some secrets behind how canals work.
Breaking down possible steps of pre-contract management.
ICE event includes comments from Welsh Government Minister Julie James.
How to write them and what they should include.
Designing Buildings Wiki becomes the world's first website to adopt the new knowledge standard.
Assessing the most beneficial design elements.
Exploring different types of vinyl flooring.