- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 02 Dec 2021
Resource Efficiency and Climate Change, Material Efficiency Strategies for a Low-Carbon Future, published by the UN Environment Programme in 2020, defines a passenger car (PC) or light-duty vehicle (LDV) as: ‘A motor vehicle designed or adapted for the primary purpose of transporting people.’
- Autonomous vehicles.
- Battery electric vehicle.
- Electric car charging stations - what you need to know.
- Electric vehicle.
- Electric vehicles in 2021.
- Forklift truck
- Fossil fuels.
- Fuel cells.
- Heavy goods vehicle.
- Hybrid electric vehicle.
- Key notes on electric car charging points.
- New style EV charging stations.
- Opportunities for EV charging.
- Pallet truck
- Pop-up electric vehicle charge points.
- Transport Decarbonisation Plan.
Featured articles and news
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.
Transitional options for the next generation of heating technologies.
Additional support being offered to job seekers with autism.
BSRIA adds to its series of illustrated guides.
ECA calls for energy levy reform.