- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 30 Nov 2021
Battery electric vehicle
Resource Efficiency and Climate Change, Material Efficiency Strategies for a Low-Carbon Future, published by the UN Environment Programme in 2020, defines a battery electric vehicle (BEV) as a: ‘Vehicle that runs solely on battery power and electric motors, thus lacking an internal combustion engine or fuel cell.’
- Autonomous vehicles.
- Electric car charging stations - what you need to know.
- Electric vehicles in 2021.
- Electric vehicle.
- Fossil fuels.
- Fuel cells.
- Hybrid electric vehicle.
- Key notes on electric car charging points.
- New style EV charging stations.
- Opportunities for EV charging.
- Pop-up electric vehicle charge points.
- Transport Decarbonisation Plan.
- Two thirds of local authorities have no plans to install EV chargers.
- Vehicle to grid.
- Zero-emissions vehicles.
Featured articles and news
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.
Transitional options for the next generation of heating technologies.
Additional support being offered to job seekers with autism.
Six ways to help our children learn.
BSRIA adds to its series of illustrated guides.
ECA calls for energy levy reform.
ICE considers creation of new professional designation.
Principles of conservation for bronze objects. Book review.
The untapped potential of charities, community organisations and social enterprises.