- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 23 Dec 2020
Most read in 2020
The top 10 most read articles on Designing Buildings Wiki in 2020 were:
|Article||Number of views|
|1||Types of drawings||117,142|
|2||Bill of quantities||107,227|
|7||Types of flooring||82,473|
|8||Types of brick bonding||72,933|
And in a difficult year, the most read news stories were:
- Coronavirus and force majeure.
- Government publishes UK infrastructure strategy.
- Carbon emissions of electric heating v gas.
- EWS1 forms not required for buildings without cladding.
- Common principles of International Fire Safety Standard introduced.
- Building back better with BREEAM.
- Reform of building safety standards.
- The Construction Playbook.
- Transforming Public Procurement Green Paper.
- Ventilation and control of COVID-19 transmission.
Here's hoping for a better 2021.
Featured articles and news
ECA proposes strategies for the present and the future.
Paul Morrell to lead independent review of the construction products testing regime.
Standard will help employers foster wellbeing and manage psychosocial risks.
Global fire standards for safety of people and property.
An introduction to the 5 core principles of lean.
Can the profession use its skills to save the world from climate change?
How faulty science resulted in sanitation reform.
Improving facilities, accessibility and overall appearance.
Free download of TG 12/2021 available.
TESP works with The Youth Group to form skill sharing network.
Big tech collaborates on platform for the built environment.
Letter signed by 21 organisations sent to MHCLG.
A look at the Government's strategic approach.
Steps to help reduce the spread of infection inside buildings.
Click the button to subscribe.