- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 05 Feb 2021
Maintenance and operational strategy
The RIBA Plan of Work 2013 defines the Maintenance and Operational Strategy as:
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Comparison of works stages.
- Computerised managed maintenance system CMMS.
- Facilities management.
- Health and safety.
- In-house or outsource maintenance.
- Making commercial property more efficient.
- Operation and maintenance manual.
- Plan of work.
- Repair and maintenance contract.
- RIBA Plan of Work.
- Software as a Service SaaS.
- Work order management system.
Featured articles and news
Improving facilities, accessibility and overall appearance.
Free download of TG 12/2021 available.
TESP works with The Youth Group to form skill sharing network.
Big tech collaborates on platform for the built environment.
Letter signed by 21 organisations sent to MHCLG.
A look at the Government's strategic approach.
Steps to help reduce the spread of infection inside buildings.
This social media-centred hobby can be both dangerous and illegal.
Millwork wall treatment with a long and illustrious history.
HSE introduces cumulative exposure calculator.
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Click the button to subscribe.