- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 15 Jun 2020
Maintenance and operational strategy
The RIBA Plan of Work 2013 defines the Maintenance and Operational Strategy as:
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Comparison of works stages.
- Computerised managed maintenance system CMMS.
- Facilities management.
- Health and safety.
- In-house or outsource maintenance.
- Making commercial property more efficient.
- Operation and maintenance manual.
- Plan of work.
- Repair and maintenance contract.
- RIBA Plan of Work.
- Software as a Service SaaS.
- Work order management system.
Featured articles and news
Proper materials and maintenance can help reduce rust.
Is the construction sector responding to calls for ED&I?
Engineers pay tribute by sharing their memories.
The hidden price of infrastructure.
BREEAM incorporates wellbeing into its Building Back Better programme.
Administration signals policy changes on some building-related issues.
From inns and coaching houses to boutiques.
Survey reveals green skills gap.
America's economic collapse produced scores of PWA Moderne projects.
The benefits of glowing aggregates and cement.
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.