- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 15 Jun 2020
Maintenance and operational strategy
The RIBA Plan of Work 2013 defines the Maintenance and Operational Strategy as:
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Comparison of works stages.
- Computerised managed maintenance system CMMS.
- Facilities management.
- Health and safety.
- In-house or outsource maintenance.
- Making commercial property more efficient.
- Operation and maintenance manual.
- Plan of work.
- Repair and maintenance contract.
- RIBA Plan of Work.
- Software as a Service SaaS.
- Work order management system.
Featured articles and news
Eight forms of resource optimisation.
CIOB responds to Chancellor Sunak's announcement on jobs and the economy.
Revised guide to competition rules available.
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
An innovative engineering approach could have had tragic consequence for NYC.
Some secrets behind how canals work.
Breaking down possible steps of pre-contract management.
ICE event includes comments from Welsh Government Minister Julie James.
How to write them and what they should include.
Designing Buildings Wiki becomes the world's first website to adopt the new knowledge standard.
Assessing the most beneficial design elements.
Exploring different types of vinyl flooring.