- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 Oct 2020
Licensable work with asbestos
- (a) where the exposure to asbestos of employees is not sporadic and of low intensity; or
- (b) in relation to which the risk assessment cannot clearly demonstrate that the control limit will not be exceeded; or
- (c) on asbestos coating; or
- (d) on asbestos insulating board or asbestos insulation for which the risk assessment—
- demonstrates that the work is not sporadic and of low intensity, or
- cannot clearly demonstrate that the control limit will not be exceeded, or
- demonstrates that the work is not short duration work’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Complete list of 2021 winners now available.
Recognising past and present role models for the future.
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.