- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 28 Oct 2020
Licensable work with asbestos
- (a) where the exposure to asbestos of employees is not sporadic and of low intensity; or
- (b) in relation to which the risk assessment cannot clearly demonstrate that the control limit will not be exceeded; or
- (c) on asbestos coating; or
- (d) on asbestos insulating board or asbestos insulation for which the risk assessment—
- demonstrates that the work is not sporadic and of low intensity, or
- cannot clearly demonstrate that the control limit will not be exceeded, or
- demonstrates that the work is not short duration work’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.
New infrastructure bank to be based in the North of England.
Fairer, faster, greener. A summary of the key points.
Strategies to help provide safer working conditions.
Protecting flora, fauna and the other natural features of Scotland.
Architecture considered somewhere between 'sublime and beautiful'.
Polish piano factory revived through an energy-oriented tune up.
Dynamic architectural approach sets out to restore and improve the environment.
Entries accepted from 1 December 2020 to 14 April 2021.
Procedure discontinued for sale or re-mortgage of buildings without cladding.