- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 Oct 2020
Licensable work with asbestos
- (a) where the exposure to asbestos of employees is not sporadic and of low intensity; or
- (b) in relation to which the risk assessment cannot clearly demonstrate that the control limit will not be exceeded; or
- (c) on asbestos coating; or
- (d) on asbestos insulating board or asbestos insulation for which the risk assessment—
- demonstrates that the work is not sporadic and of low intensity, or
- cannot clearly demonstrate that the control limit will not be exceeded, or
- demonstrates that the work is not short duration work’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Or are you capping.
Digital gaming competition for UK students aged 16 to 18.
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.