- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 Oct 2020
Licensable work with asbestos
- (a) where the exposure to asbestos of employees is not sporadic and of low intensity; or
- (b) in relation to which the risk assessment cannot clearly demonstrate that the control limit will not be exceeded; or
- (c) on asbestos coating; or
- (d) on asbestos insulating board or asbestos insulation for which the risk assessment—
- demonstrates that the work is not sporadic and of low intensity, or
- cannot clearly demonstrate that the control limit will not be exceeded, or
- demonstrates that the work is not short duration work’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Saint Michael’s Kirkyard - a Presbyterian Valhalla. Book review.
Facing the impact of the COVID and the internet.
Preparing for the return of employees.
Using rainscreen walls to address energy efficiency.
Integrity of fire product marketing - post-Grenfell - addressed.
Data measurement and carbon reduction efforts.
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.