- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 28 Oct 2020
Licensable work with asbestos
- (a) where the exposure to asbestos of employees is not sporadic and of low intensity; or
- (b) in relation to which the risk assessment cannot clearly demonstrate that the control limit will not be exceeded; or
- (c) on asbestos coating; or
- (d) on asbestos insulating board or asbestos insulation for which the risk assessment—
- demonstrates that the work is not sporadic and of low intensity, or
- cannot clearly demonstrate that the control limit will not be exceeded, or
- demonstrates that the work is not short duration work’
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Heritage on the edge?
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.
How to document contractor employment status.
Tech tools to help manage people and space post-pandemic.
A style that ranges from mock Tudor to arts and crafts to the 'Wrenaissance'.
Free guide from Secured by Design.
BREEAM strategy for sustainability and the circular economy.
Free tool to improve the construction programming process.
Are buildings doing what they're supposed to be doing?
Cities with quick access to everything by foot or bike.