- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 29 Sep 2021
Integrated water management
According to ‘Delivering better water management through the planning system’ (C787A), published by CIRIA in 2019, Integrated Water Management (IMW) is:
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Closed Systems Control Association.
- Flood and Water Management Act.
- Flood risk.
- Global smart water management.
- Water management strategies.
- Sustainable water management.
- Urban water systems management: A data analytics approach EP 105.
- Waste water treatment research in Alborz.
- Water cycle.
- Water management.
- Water quality.
Featured articles and news
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.
Entries being accepted until 20 November 2021.
Fuller’s legacy in the field of resource management.