- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 22 Feb 2021
The major drivers of growth in the hybrid cloud market include:
- The growing demand for efficient productivity by organisations.
- A rise in demand for secure and quick data access
- Adoption by small and medium sized enterprises.
The global hybrid cloud market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by cloud service type:
- Software as a service (SaaS).
- Platform as a service (PaaS).
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
Segmentation by application:
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI).
Some of the major players in Global Hybrid Cloud Market include Akamai Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Amazon Web Services LLC (U.S.), CA Technologies (U.S.), Dell Inc. (U.S.), Flexiant Ltd. (U.K.), Google Inc. (U.S.), Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Equinix Inc. (U.S.) and Microsoft Corporation (U.S.) among others.
Featured articles and news
Different types of bridges are meant to move.
A logical approach to handling the internal voice of self doubt.
First fashionable in the US, decorative metal has become globally desirable.
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.