- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 10 Apr 2017
The major drivers of growth in the hybrid cloud market include:
- The growing demand for efficient productivity by organisations.
- A rise in demand for secure and quick data access
- Adoption by small and medium sized enterprises.
The global hybrid cloud market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by cloud service type:
- Software as a service (SaaS).
- Platform as a service (PaaS).
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
Segmentation by application:
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI).
Some of the major players in Global Hybrid Cloud Market include Akamai Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Amazon Web Services LLC (U.S.), CA Technologies (U.S.), Dell Inc. (U.S.), Flexiant Ltd. (U.K.), Google Inc. (U.S.), Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Equinix Inc. (U.S.) and Microsoft Corporation (U.S.) among others.
Featured articles and news
Results show guarded optimism and payment concerns.
Noteworthy navigable aqueducts.
Technology is making remote work a reality.
Carefully placed structures add drama to pastoral vistas.
Report provides actions required by 2030 to achieve a zero carbon economy.
What type of cool roof is most suitable?
Active Travel programme prioritises cyclists and pedestrians.
CIAT issues caution for use of new standard.
Industry leaders discuss climate change, the economy and other influences.
The building manager is key to operations.
The impact Scotland’s dynamic coast has on the historic environment.
IHBC announces role in new APPG.