- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 10 Apr 2017
The major drivers of growth in the hybrid cloud market include:
- The growing demand for efficient productivity by organisations.
- A rise in demand for secure and quick data access
- Adoption by small and medium sized enterprises.
The global hybrid cloud market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by cloud service type:
- Software as a service (SaaS).
- Platform as a service (PaaS).
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
Segmentation by application:
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI).
Some of the major players in Global Hybrid Cloud Market include Akamai Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Amazon Web Services LLC (U.S.), CA Technologies (U.S.), Dell Inc. (U.S.), Flexiant Ltd. (U.K.), Google Inc. (U.S.), Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Equinix Inc. (U.S.) and Microsoft Corporation (U.S.) among others.
Featured articles and news
Insights from New York.
A quick introduction to a very complicated subject.
CIOB suggests the economic reach of construction is double the official figures.
The first US building to achieve BREEAM Outstanding In-Use.
70 buildings from 70 years of Concrete Quarterly. Book review.
Conserving the iron roof at the Albert Dock.
Delivering an infrastructure revolution.
The admissibility of evidence.
How many can you name? 37 anyone?
CIOB respond to the points-based system.
When is the weather considered 'exceptionally adverse'?