- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 10 Apr 2017
The major drivers of growth in the hybrid cloud market include:
- The growing demand for efficient productivity by organisations.
- A rise in demand for secure and quick data access
- Adoption by small and medium sized enterprises.
The global hybrid cloud market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by cloud service type:
- Software as a service (SaaS).
- Platform as a service (PaaS).
- Infrastructure as a service (IaaS).
Segmentation by application:
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI).
Some of the major players in Global Hybrid Cloud Market include Akamai Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Amazon Web Services LLC (U.S.), CA Technologies (U.S.), Dell Inc. (U.S.), Flexiant Ltd. (U.K.), Google Inc. (U.S.), Hewlett-Packard Development Company L.P. (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Equinix Inc. (U.S.) and Microsoft Corporation (U.S.) among others.
Featured articles and news
Six technologies guiding O&M into the future.
Homes carved from sandstone cliffs in England.
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.
New infrastructure bank to be based in the North of England.
Fairer, faster, greener. A summary of the key points.
Strategies to help provide safer working conditions.
Protecting flora, fauna and the other natural features of Scotland.
Architecture considered somewhere between 'sublime and beautiful'.
Polish piano factory revived through an energy-oriented tune up.