- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 24 Feb 2021
FASET (Fall Arrest Safety Equipment Training) is a trade association and training body for organisations that manufacture, instal, inspect, maintain and use safety net rigging and other temporary safety systems.
FASET product sectors include:
- Safety netting.
- Edge protection.
- Stair towers.
- Roof over-netting.
- Tensioned access platforms.
- Access platform decking.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved Document K.
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
- Safety in high places.
- Safety systems for working at heights.
- Site safety.
- Work at height checklist for managers.
- Work at height regulations.
- Work at height.
- Working at height - our duty to prevent harm and protect each other.
- Working at height training.
Featured articles and news
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.
Environment Agency publishes BAT guidance.
CLC guidance outlines carbon reduction priorities.
Making the most of a staycation.
Organisation urges G20 to revisit wind energy.