- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 30 Apr 2020
FASET (Fall Arrest Safety Equipment Training) is a trade association and training body for organisations that manufacture, instal, inspect, maintain and use safety net rigging and other temporary safety systems.
FASET product sectors include:
- Safety netting.
- Edge protection.
- Stair towers.
- Roof over-netting.
- Tensioned access platforms.
- Access platform decking.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved Document K.
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
- Safety in high places.
- Safety systems for working at heights.
- Site safety.
- Work at height checklist for managers.
- Work at height regulations.
- Work at height.
- Working at height - our duty to prevent harm and protect each other.
- Working at height training.
Featured articles and news
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
How to write them and what they should include.
Assessing the most beneficial design elements.
Exploring different types of vinyl flooring.
New Government task force will build beauty into reformed planning process.
Five outstanding aspects of the profession.
The seismic strengthening of historic churches.
Results show guarded optimism and payment concerns.
Noteworthy navigable aqueducts.
Technology is making remote work a reality.
Carefully placed structures add drama to pastoral vistas.
Report provides actions required by 2030 to achieve a zero carbon economy.