- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 24 Feb 2021
FASET (Fall Arrest Safety Equipment Training) is a trade association and training body for organisations that manufacture, instal, inspect, maintain and use safety net rigging and other temporary safety systems.
FASET product sectors include:
- Safety netting.
- Edge protection.
- Stair towers.
- Roof over-netting.
- Tensioned access platforms.
- Access platform decking.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Approved Document K.
- Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
- Safety in high places.
- Safety systems for working at heights.
- Site safety.
- Work at height checklist for managers.
- Work at height regulations.
- Work at height.
- Working at height - our duty to prevent harm and protect each other.
- Working at height training.
Featured articles and news
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.
IHBC publishes response to consultation.