- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 15 Feb 2021
NB The SuDS Manual published by CIRIA in 2015 defines discharge consent as: ‘Permission to discharge effluent, subject to conditions laid down in the consent, issued by the relevant environmental regulator.’
- Difference between drains and sewers.
- Environment Agency.
- Groundwater control in urban areas.
- Safe working in drains and sewers.
- Section 102 existing sewer adoption.
- Section 104 new sewer adoption.
- Sewer construction.
- Sustainable urban drainage systems SUDS.
- Water transfers and interconnections.
Featured articles and news
ECA and SELECT offer assistance to members set back by delays.
The virtual learning event examines Historic Places - People Places.
Getting post-pandemic infrastructure on the right track.
One of England's grandest country houses.
Take just two minutes to provide your feedback.
An update of standards and regulations is under consideration.
Exploring the key to the adoption of this abundant energy source.
His clients have ranged from Liberace to St Nick to world-class athletes.
These tactical structures can be permanent or temporary.
Organisation recognises milestones of the project's next phase.
Welding and metalworking businesses must manage respiratory risks.
New report explores how regulations are being put into action.
The golden thread and BS 8644-1.