- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 01 Jan 2020
NB The SuDS Manual published by CIRIA in 2015 defines discharge consent as: ‘Permission to discharge effluent, subject to conditions laid down in the consent, issued by the relevant environmental regulator.’
- Difference between drains and sewers.
- Environment Agency.
- Groundwater control in urban areas.
- Safe working in drains and sewers.
- Section 102 existing sewer adoption.
- Section 104 new sewer adoption.
- Sewer construction.
- Sustainable urban drainage systems SUDS.
- Water transfers and interconnections.
Featured articles and news
Their decline and recent revival.
Results reveal lack of clarity amongst 30% of respondents.
CIAT winners announced in virtual event.
Projecting domestic and commercial environmental trends.
Pushing the boundaries of the creative process.
Report from CIOB and i3PT published.
Air rights for developing above existing properties.
New national seismic hazard maps for the UK.
Six technologies guiding O&M into the future.
Homes carved from sandstone cliffs in England.
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.