- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 15 Feb 2021
NB The SuDS Manual published by CIRIA in 2015 defines discharge consent as: ‘Permission to discharge effluent, subject to conditions laid down in the consent, issued by the relevant environmental regulator.’
- Difference between drains and sewers.
- Environment Agency.
- Groundwater control in urban areas.
- Safe working in drains and sewers.
- Section 102 existing sewer adoption.
- Section 104 new sewer adoption.
- Sewer construction.
- Sustainable urban drainage systems SUDS.
- Water transfers and interconnections.
Featured articles and news
An overview of the current state of the market.
Organisation offers best practices for construction and modification.
Heritage on the edge?
Prioritising tax considerations.
The four D creative process: discover, define, develop and deliver.
National Cyber Security Centre initiative is announced.
Reviewing trends and projections.
Legislation will establish initiatives to move towards net zero.
How to document contractor employment status.
Tech tools to help manage people and space post-pandemic.
A style that ranges from mock Tudor to arts and crafts to the 'Wrenaissance'.
Free guide from Secured by Design.
BREEAM strategy for sustainability and the circular economy.
Free tool to improve the construction programming process.