- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 15 Feb 2021
NB The SuDS Manual published by CIRIA in 2015 defines discharge consent as: ‘Permission to discharge effluent, subject to conditions laid down in the consent, issued by the relevant environmental regulator.’
- Difference between drains and sewers.
- Environment Agency.
- Groundwater control in urban areas.
- Safe working in drains and sewers.
- Section 102 existing sewer adoption.
- Section 104 new sewer adoption.
- Sewer construction.
- Sustainable urban drainage systems SUDS.
- Water transfers and interconnections.
Featured articles and news
High levels of mica and pyrite found in aggregate used for Irish homes.
Organisation offers mobile app to its members.
BSRIA explores US share of 2020 VRF market.
New fire safety requirement comes into force.
Different types of bridges are meant to move.
A logical approach to handling the internal voice of self doubt.
First fashionable in the US, decorative metal has become globally desirable.
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.