- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 01 Jan 2020
NB The SuDS Manual published by CIRIA in 2015 defines discharge consent as: ‘Permission to discharge effluent, subject to conditions laid down in the consent, issued by the relevant environmental regulator.’
- Difference between drains and sewers.
- Environment Agency.
- Groundwater control in urban areas.
- Safe working in drains and sewers.
- Section 102 existing sewer adoption.
- Section 104 new sewer adoption.
- Sewer construction.
- Sustainable urban drainage systems SUDS.
- Water transfers and interconnections.
Featured articles and news
1 minute read.
An alternative to secondary ventilation stacks in tall buildings.
How to deliver the infrastructure the country needs.
Protecting employees from hearing damage.
One of the largest office buildings in the world.
Who holds the risk for COVID-19?
Insights from New York.
A quick introduction to a very complicated subject.
CIOB suggests the economic reach of construction is double the official figures.
The first US building to achieve BREEAM Outstanding In-Use.
70 buildings from 70 years of Concrete Quarterly. Book review.