- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 02 Feb 2015
Construction stage report
- Minutes of the final construction progress meeting.
- Relevant parts of progress reports from the contractor and where appropriate the consultant team.
- Relevant parts of the cost consultant's report.
- A summary of the progress made in each key area of the project.
- Analysis of progress against the programme.
- An explanation of the causes of any delays.
- Progress photos.
- Analysis of key performance indicators.
- An assessment of any quality issues.
- Reports on health and safety issues.
- Reports of any issues with neighbours (such as noise, dust, vibrations, rights of light, access, safety etc).
- Reports about off-site fabrication and off-site payments.
- Earned value analysis.
- An assessment of any design issues.
- An assessment of any other issues that need to be addressed and proposals for addressing them.
- Any instructions required from the client.
- Details of handover procedures.
- Where appropriate, details of phased completion, and partial or sectional handover.
- Any terms or qualifications that will be applied to the certificate of practical completion.
- A proposed schedule of defects.
- Details of any ongoing works by others.
- Insurance details.
- Any remaining access issues.
The report should highlight any instructions required from the client.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Grouting refers to the injection of materials into a soil or rock formation to change its physical characteristics.
Part of Designing Buildings Wiki, BREEAM Wiki will advance knowledge sharing for the BRE family of sustainability tools.
From the decorative to the utilitarian, and from the photographed to the forgotten.
New BRE book considers the progression from project-based knowledge creation to whole-life urban knowledge management.
This CIOB article explores the concept of value in building design and construction.
BREEAM and Measurabl announce integration to improve the financial performance of commercial real estate.
Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners' release new images of soon-to-open 3WTC tower in New York.
A document can be called a bond or a guarantee. Does the name matter and what is the difference between them?
New briefing note is launched focusing on increasing knowledge of housing that promotes health and wellbeing.
Arbitration is a private, contractual form of dispute resolution used in the construction industry.
The European Parliament has approved a revised Energy Performance of Buildings directive.
One in six MPs supports the ring-fencing of retentions as proposed in the 'Aldous Bill'.