- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 18 Jul 2019
Construction stage report
- Minutes of the final construction progress meeting.
- Relevant parts of progress reports from the contractor and where appropriate the consultant team.
- Relevant parts of the cost consultant's report.
- A summary of the progress made in each key area of the project.
- Analysis of progress against the programme.
- An explanation of the causes of any delays.
- Progress photos.
- Analysis of key performance indicators.
- An assessment of any quality issues.
- Reports on health and safety issues.
- Reports of any issues with neighbours (such as noise, dust, vibrations, rights of light, access, safety etc).
- Reports about off-site fabrication and off-site payments.
- Earned value analysis.
- An assessment of any design issues.
- An assessment of any other issues that need to be addressed and proposals for addressing them.
- Any instructions required from the client.
- Details of handover procedures.
- Where appropriate, details of phased completion, and partial or sectional handover.
- Any terms or qualifications that will be applied to the certificate of practical completion.
- A proposed schedule of defects.
- Details of any ongoing works by others.
- Insurance details.
- Any remaining access issues.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
70 buildings from 70 years of Concrete Quarterly. Book review.
Conserving the iron roof at the Albert Dock.
Delivering an infrastructure revolution.
The admissibility of evidence.
How many can you name? 37 anyone?
CIOB respond to the points-based system.
When is the weather considered 'exceptionally adverse'?
ECA backs call for a rolling programme of rail electrification.
What does 'curtilage' mean and why does it matter?
Our duty to prevent harm and protect each other.
A quality perspective.