- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 02 Feb 2015
Construction stage report
- Minutes of the final construction progress meeting.
- Relevant parts of progress reports from the contractor and where appropriate the consultant team.
- Relevant parts of the cost consultant's report.
- A summary of the progress made in each key area of the project.
- Analysis of progress against the programme.
- An explanation of the causes of any delays.
- Progress photos.
- Analysis of key performance indicators.
- An assessment of any quality issues.
- Reports on health and safety issues.
- Reports of any issues with neighbours (such as noise, dust, vibrations, rights of light, access, safety etc).
- Reports about off-site fabrication and off-site payments.
- Earned value analysis.
- An assessment of any design issues.
- An assessment of any other issues that need to be addressed and proposals for addressing them.
- Any instructions required from the client.
- Details of handover procedures.
- Where appropriate, details of phased completion, and partial or sectional handover.
- Any terms or qualifications that will be applied to the certificate of practical completion.
- A proposed schedule of defects.
- Details of any ongoing works by others.
- Insurance details.
- Any remaining access issues.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Republic of Ireland updates to planning and development.
The different types of pile foundation.
Achieving a net-zero carbon UK by 2050.
Responding to an invitation to tender.
Statutory instruments laid in Parliament to amend the Climate Change Act.
How will we pay for infrastructure post-Brexit after EIB has gone?
What can we look forward to in the next few decades?
How they work and why they have been so successful.
Weather louvres can combat the effects of climate change.
New ways to reimagine the built environment.