- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 18 Jul 2019
Construction stage report
- Minutes of the final construction progress meeting.
- Relevant parts of progress reports from the contractor and where appropriate the consultant team.
- Relevant parts of the cost consultant's report.
- A summary of the progress made in each key area of the project.
- Analysis of progress against the programme.
- An explanation of the causes of any delays.
- Progress photos.
- Analysis of key performance indicators.
- An assessment of any quality issues.
- Reports on health and safety issues.
- Reports of any issues with neighbours (such as noise, dust, vibrations, rights of light, access, safety etc).
- Reports about off-site fabrication and off-site payments.
- Earned value analysis.
- An assessment of any design issues.
- An assessment of any other issues that need to be addressed and proposals for addressing them.
- Any instructions required from the client.
- Details of handover procedures.
- Where appropriate, details of phased completion, and partial or sectional handover.
- Any terms or qualifications that will be applied to the certificate of practical completion.
- A proposed schedule of defects.
- Details of any ongoing works by others.
- Insurance details.
- Any remaining access issues.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Exploring local assets of community significance. Book review.
Wood-burning stoves should not be used in thatch-roofed buildings.
Servitisation, smart systems and connectivity.
What happens to the Construction Products Regulation if there is no Brexit deal.
The first step to long-term prosperity.
The status and rights of employees in construction
Continuing to share environmental best practice
The employee assistance programme EAP
HMRC's Construction Industry Scheme
What 'net-zero emissions' means for civil engineers
The meaning of Rw and Dw/DnTw