- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 10 Nov 2022
Assembly and recreation definition
- bingo halls, broadcasting, recording and film studios open to the public, casinos, dance halls
- entertainment, conference, exhibition and leisure centres
- funfairs and amusement arcades
- museums and art galleries, non-residential clubs, theatres, cinemas, concert halls
- educational establishments, dancing schools, gymnasia, swimming pool buildings, riding schools, skating rinks, sports pavilions, sports stadia
- law courts
- churches and other buildings of worship, crematoria
- libraries open to the public, non-residential day centres, clinics, health centres and surgeries
- passenger stations and termini for air, rail, road or sea travel
- public toilets
- zoos and menageries.
Featured articles and news
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.
Rates freeze, NI cuts, full expensing; early election?
Could this be a remedy for condensation, damp or mould?
Unlocking a Healthier Tomorrow
Call for ministerial group and National Retrofit Delivery Plan.
The Great Transformation 1860–1920. Book review.
Including the devolved governments, CIOB, ECA, APM and IHBC.
AT awards small to medium size project category winner.
Formal and informal adaptive re-use or new use of buildings.
Temperatures hit new highs, yet world fails to cut emissions (again).
No longer enforcing certain waste transfer documentation.
Winners reactions during the event at the Park Plaza Hotel.
An exciting opportunity for stakeholders to collaborate.
Report from the BSRIA Briefing 2023, Cleaner Air, Better Tomorrow.