- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 Dec 2021
Top 20 news stories of 2021
Our 20 most popular news stories in 2021 were:
- Changes to approved document L and F and new approved document O
- BREEAM International New Construction Version 6
- Charter for diversity and inclusion in construction and special report launched by CIOB
- COP26: A BSRIA summary
- Changes to Building Regulations Part F
- Global construction market projections from 2020 to 2030
- Examining the 2021 construction materials shortage
- Defective Concrete Blocks Grant Scheme
- The golden thread and BS 8644-1
- BS 8210:2020 facilities maintenance management code of practice
- The Burrell Collection
- Scotland publishes plans to reach net zero targets with Heat in Buildings Strategy
- R404A phase out
- CIAT responds to the architects' regulation review
- June 2021 construction product availability statement
- 2021 UK HVAC trends: winners and losers
- 2021 PRS electrical safety standards
- Autumn Budget and Spending Review 2021
- Net Zero Toolkit
- BBA becomes an Approved Body for UKCA Marking
Featured articles and news
Given by ICE President Ed McCann.
Two new research reports published by APM.
50% off APM Associate membership for Designing Buildings users.
A commentary from the insurance perspective.
In brief with further links.
A definitive book on a pioneer of green architecture.
Using heritage as a catalyst for reviving historic centres.
Declaration prioritising sustainable urbanisation adopted.
Some brief words about the actuator.
After 34 years at the Institute.
To support the next generation of engineers.
CIAT reporting from the Competition and Markets Authority.
Making sustainable construction number one priority.
Interview with ECA CEO.
Many provisions came into force on June 28, 2022.
With room to expand.
Refurbishment, Energy Efficiency, Indoor air and process.
Why building acoustic considerations must be non-negotiable.
Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP) is one example.
Inventors and innovators at ICE.
Life, death and art at the Stuart court. Book review.
Real estate, place adaptation and innovation.
Review and comment on the revised draft before July 11.
Write about something you know, help us build and grow !
A blended event and triumphant return.
Mark Reynolds succeeds Andy Mitchell as Co-Chair of CLC