- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 Dec 2021
Top 20 news stories of 2021
Our 20 most popular news stories in 2021 were:
- Changes to approved document L and F and new approved document O
- BREEAM International New Construction Version 6
- Charter for diversity and inclusion in construction and special report launched by CIOB
- COP26: A BSRIA summary
- Changes to Building Regulations Part F
- Global construction market projections from 2020 to 2030
- Examining the 2021 construction materials shortage
- Defective Concrete Blocks Grant Scheme
- The golden thread and BS 8644-1
- BS 8210:2020 facilities maintenance management code of practice
- The Burrell Collection
- Scotland publishes plans to reach net zero targets with Heat in Buildings Strategy
- R404A phase out
- CIAT responds to the architects' regulation review
- June 2021 construction product availability statement
- 2021 UK HVAC trends: winners and losers
- 2021 PRS electrical safety standards
- Autumn Budget and Spending Review 2021
- Net Zero Toolkit
- BBA becomes an Approved Body for UKCA Marking
Featured articles and news
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.
Transitional options for the next generation of heating technologies.
Additional support being offered to job seekers with autism.
BSRIA adds to its series of illustrated guides.
ECA calls for energy levy reform.