- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 06 Mar 2021
This article lists sustainability resources that built environment practitioners will find useful in their day-to-day activities. It is a response to the climate emergency declared by the UK Parliament on 1 May 2019.
To add to the list, click 'Edit this article' above. You can perform 5 edits a day before you have to register as a user.
- BREEAM Wiki.
- Carbon Buzz. Closing the gap between calculations and performance.
- Centre for Alternative Technology (CAT).
- ClientEarth. Environmental law charity.
- Climate Commitment Platform. UKGBC
- Climate Emergency Design Guide. LETI
- Construction Declares. A global petition.
- Crossrail learning legacy. Good practice, lessons learned and innovation.
- Designing Buildings Wiki sustainability articles. More than 800 articles.
- Energy Saving Trust (EST).
- Energy Zine.
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
- i3P. Infrastructure Industry Innovation Platform.
- Institutes and associations (A-F).
- Institutes and associations (G-Z).
- London 2012 learning legacy. Knowledge and lessons learned from the construction of the Olympic Park.
- Major Projects Knowledge Hub. Sharing knowledge and good practice.
- The Water Network. Knowledge sharing platform.
- WRAP. Practical solutions to improve resource efficiency.
- Zero Carbon Hub. Closed on 31st March 2016, but still accessible.
Climate emergency articles:
Featured articles and news
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.
Transitional options for the next generation of heating technologies.
Additional support being offered to job seekers with autism.
BSRIA adds to its series of illustrated guides.
ECA calls for energy levy reform.
ICE considers creation of new professional designation.