- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 Feb 2021
Site of borough importance
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Designated areas.
- Local Nature Reserve.
- National nature reserves.
- National parks.
- Site of biological importance.
- Site of Nature Conservation Interest (SNCI)
- Sites of special scientific interest SSSI.
- Special areas of conservation.
- Special protection areas.
- Types of land.
- Wildlife and Countryside Act.
Featured articles and news
BSRIA explores US share of 2020 VRF market.
New fire safety requirement comes into force.
Different types of bridges are meant to move.
A logical approach to handling the internal voice of self doubt.
First fashionable in the US, decorative metal has become globally desirable.
Helping communities preserve and enhance historic environments.
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.