- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 Feb 2021
Site of borough importance
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Designated areas.
- Local Nature Reserve.
- National nature reserves.
- National parks.
- Site of biological importance.
- Site of Nature Conservation Interest (SNCI)
- Sites of special scientific interest SSSI.
- Special areas of conservation.
- Special protection areas.
- Types of land.
- Wildlife and Countryside Act.
Featured articles and news
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.
Transitional options for the next generation of heating technologies.
Additional support being offered to job seekers with autism.
BSRIA adds to its series of illustrated guides.
ECA calls for energy levy reform.
ICE considers creation of new professional designation.
Principles of conservation for bronze objects. Book review.