- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 15 Jan 2019
Site of borough importance
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Designated areas.
- Local Nature Reserve.
- National nature reserves.
- National parks.
- Site of biological importance.
- Site of Nature Conservation Interest (SNCI)
- Sites of special scientific interest SSSI.
- Special areas of conservation.
- Special protection areas.
- Types of land.
- Wildlife and Countryside Act.
Featured articles and news
BSRIA study reveals strong growth in 2018.
Dame Judith Hackitt confirmed as keynote speaker – one year on from the Hackitt Report.
Save £100 on tickets.
Modern slavery in the construction sector.
What to bear in mind when claiming damages in construction.
How do we achieve sustainable clean-water infrastructure for all?
What you should know when appointing an architect.
A brief history plus some new developments.
How computational fluid dynamics (CFD) helps building design.
The Hong Kong Harbour Area Treatment Scheme (HATS).
'Expressions of interest' for construction contracts.