- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 15 Jan 2019
Site of borough importance
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Designated areas.
- Local Nature Reserve.
- National nature reserves.
- National parks.
- Site of biological importance.
- Site of Nature Conservation Interest (SNCI)
- Sites of special scientific interest SSSI.
- Special areas of conservation.
- Special protection areas.
- Types of land.
- Wildlife and Countryside Act.
Featured articles and news
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.
Underfloor air conditioning comes to 24 St James's Square.
Consultation on public right to buy unused public property.
IHBC resource offers improved consistency.
New laws to ‘retain and explain’ historic statues.
The principles and art of the possible. Book review.
From horse and cart to hypermarket.
How elements and processes work together in a systems approach.
CIOB offers digital guide to proactive methods of working.
Tech will drive professional development in fields tied to infrastructure.