- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 25 May 2021
Scottish and Northern Ireland Plumbing Employers' Federation SNIPEF
The organisation was established in 1923 as the Scottish Federation of Plumbers and Domestic Engineers (Employers) Association. In 1975, Northern Ireland joined the federation, which brought about the name change.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Actuate UK engineering services alliance.
- Brexit still unclear for some in engineering services sector.
- Business owners forced to stop paying employees due to late payment.
- Q2 2021 trends indicate higher costs, lower employment.
- Scottish building services certification schemes.
- Survey records business projections after coronavirus storm.
Featured articles and news
Training reflects updated guidance in BSRIA BG 29/2021.
Complete list of 2021 winners now available.
Recognising past and present role models for the future.
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.