- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 03 Feb 2022
Scottish and Northern Ireland Plumbing Employers' Federation SNIPEF
The organisation was established in 1923 as the Scottish Federation of Plumbers and Domestic Engineers (Employers) Association. In 1975, Northern Ireland joined the federation, which brought about the name change.
- Approved Plumber.
- Actuate UK engineering services alliance.
- Brexit still unclear for some in engineering services sector.
- Business owners forced to stop paying employees due to late payment.
- Q2 2021 trends indicate higher costs, lower employment.
- Scottish building services certification schemes.
- Survey records business projections after coronavirus storm.
Featured articles and news
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.