- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 25 May 2021
Scottish and Northern Ireland Plumbing Employers' Federation SNIPEF
The organisation was established in 1923 as the Scottish Federation of Plumbers and Domestic Engineers (Employers) Association. In 1975, Northern Ireland joined the federation, which brought about the name change.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Actuate UK engineering services alliance.
- Brexit still unclear for some in engineering services sector.
- Business owners forced to stop paying employees due to late payment.
- Q2 2021 trends indicate higher costs, lower employment.
- Scottish building services certification schemes.
- Survey records business projections after coronavirus storm.
Featured articles and news
The story behind the copycat architecture craze.
Insight into construction materials supply and demand issues.
IHBC has announced winners of the 2020 honours.
Cement and concrete industry introduces measures to go beyond net zero.
UKGBC has introduced a resource to help with sustainability challenges.
Is it time to embrace EVs at last?
Plaster, glue and dye produce a highly decorative effect.
BSRIA predicts winners and losers for 2021 and beyond.
Firms must commit to net zero to secure major public work.
The resurgence of the British country house. Book review.
International Energy Agency report presents narrow path.
Experts discuss how the country's ageing housing stock can meet net zero goals.
This form of drainage may be a practical plumbing option.
The Government announces additional funding.