- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 29 Jan 2021
Piling sheet, anchoring equipment and trench shoring system market
The increasing number of infrastructure projects in faster growing economies and the recovering construction sector in relatively mature economies is expected to drive the demand for piling sheets, anchoring equipment, and trench shoring systems globally. An increase in mining exploration and excavation activities in some key geographies such as Canada, South Africa, and India are also likely to fuel demand.
- Sales revenue of global piling sheet is expected to increase at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period.
- The global anchoring equipment market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period.
- Sales revenue of the global trench shoring system market is expected to increase at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period.
- The cold rolled piling sheet sub segment is expected to witness relatively fast growth in terms of revenues compared to the other piling sheet sub segments.
- The strand anchor segment will remain the largest segment in the anchoring equipment segment, with an estimated revenue contribution of 46.5% in 2015.
- The drill hollow bar segment is expected to ramp up in higher revenues compared to the threadbar and helical anchor segment.
- In the trench shoring system segment, the slide rail shoring system will account for up to 42 % by 2024 end compared to other segments.
- The pipe grabber segment is expected to expand at a higher rate compared to the pipe puller segment during the forecast period.
On the basis of the region, the Asia Pacific held the dominant market share of 37.3% in terms of value in 2015. The Middle East & Africa and Latin America markets are expected to witness thriving demand during the forecast period characterised by an increasing growth of the infrastructure sector in these regions. The U.S market is expected to witness moderate growth in terms of revenue during the forecast period. Europe will witness sluggish growth due to a gradual economic recovery during the 2016–2024 period; however, the market is expected to grow after 2019.
The Asia Pacific piling sheet market is expected to witness the highest CAGR of 6.7% in terms of value. The Asia pacific trench shoring system market is expected to exhibit a strong growth of 6.4% over the forecast period owing to escalating demand from economies such as India and China. Sustainable demand for soil stability equipment in residential and non-commercial infrastructure projects in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Colombia is expected to translate into a collective incremental opportunity of US$ 210.6 between 2016 and 2024. The North America regional market is expected to represent an incremental opportunity of US$ 453.3 Mn over the forecast period.
Featured articles and news
Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP) is one example.
Inventors and innovators at ICE.
Life, death and art at the Stuart court. Book review.
Real estate, place adaptation and innovation.
Review and comment on the revised draft before July 11.
Write about something you know, help us build and grow !
A blended event and triumphant return.
Mark Reynolds succeeds Andy Mitchell as Co-Chair of CLC
Designing Buildings is 10 years old.
From alteration to deconstruction on DB.
Understanding temperature in buildings on DB.
A call for home energy management to be modernised.
How many different types can you think of ?
Looking back and fourth to what still needs to be done.
Pioneering Indian environmental design Architect.
The greenest building is the one already built.
History of Temple Meads rewritten.
Currently standing at just 1%.
Find out more with BSRIA.
Changes come into force for F,L,O and S.