- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 Feb 2022
Mentor Match Me
CIAT runs an online mentoring scheme for use by all members and affiliates, which allows experienced members and affiliates who act as mentors, to assist other members and affiliates working in the industry in a variety of areas by providing a range of support, advice and guidance. The platform also encourages e-learning and supports a wide-range of learning and development resources.
- Guidance on membership progression/qualifying processes to gain Chartered status
- Careers advice for those members who may be looking into diversifying their skills
- Guidance to those looking to set up in practice on their own
- Developing your coaching skills
- Opportunities to network with fellow members in the industry
- Fulfilling your obligation to undertake a minimum of 35 hours CPD per year
- Gaining guidance on qualification/progression from those who have been through the learning process
- Learning about setting up your own CIAT Registered Practice from experienced practitioners
- Identifying your strengths and weaknesses and the best way to work with these in your career
This article originally appeared as 'Mentoring and support with Mentor Match Me' on the CIAT website on 24 February 2022.
Featured articles and news
Will the way we heat homes change when winter comes ?
Can XR technology be leveraged in design & construction?
Or are you capping.
Digital gaming competition for UK students aged 16 to 18.
Heritage protection in England vs Australia.
Three-quarters of fire doors fail inspections
The role of geoparks, biospheres and world heritage sites.
Just one month to go ! Find out more here.
A new gallery for the University of Huddersfield.
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.