- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 12 Dec 2020
Mechanical and electrical maintenance customer satisfaction KPI's 2017
In March 2017, BSRIA published mechanical and electrical (M&E) maintenance customer satisfaction key performance indicators (KPIs).
The maintenance of buildings is essential to supporting the function of business. Outsourced maintenance service providers can bring best practice to an organisation, but a client will need to see year-on-year improvement. Measurement is important in this, and the adoption of KPI’s is a powerful way of monitoring performance.
- Health & safety.
- Reactive response.
- Legislative compliance.
- Planned preventative maintenance (PPM) quality.
- Site management.
- Managing budgets.
- Overall satisfaction.
|Percentage scores of scores of 8 or more.|
Compared to the 2016 survey, ‘managing budgets’ was the only KPI to see improvement in both the mean score and the percentage of good scores of 8 or more. ‘Relationships’ had an improvement in the percentage scores which is encouraging; however it was disappointing to see the other KPIs had lower scores than last year.
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BSRIA articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BSRIA blue book.
- Building Automation and Control System BACS.
- Building management systems.
- Building services compliance with the building regulations.
- Building services.
- Mechanical and electrical.
- Mechanical, electrical and plumbing MEP.
- Model Format for Building Services Specifications BG56 2016.
- Rules of Thumb - Guidelines for building services.
Featured articles and news
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.
How to respond to changes made in the October 2021 update.
Resource provides professional installation assistance.
Adaptive planning proposal spans 15 years.
Activities summarised by the Construction Industry Council.
How Islamic architecture shaped Europe. Book review.
The campaign to preserve a rare blacksmith bridge.