- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 02 Aug 2021
Low amenity industrial operations
- scrapyards or yards for breaking of motor vehicles;
- waste transfer stations;
- waste recycling centres;
- concrete batching plants;
- storage or distribution of minerals; and
- works required to register with the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA)
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Commons Committee report examines COVID-19 regeneration plans.
Global building automation and control systems trends reviewed.
Significant changes to BS 7671:2018+A2:2022 announced.
Students available for administrative roles.
Delisting a World Heritage Site.
Design needs to be more diverse to be widely accessible.
It’s not always a case of the centre leading.
PHribbon toolbar developed for US market.
CIOB consultation seeks feedback on APPG 2020 report.