- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 02 Aug 2021
Low amenity industrial operations
- scrapyards or yards for breaking of motor vehicles;
- waste transfer stations;
- waste recycling centres;
- concrete batching plants;
- storage or distribution of minerals; and
- works required to register with the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA)
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Data measurement and carbon reduction efforts.
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.
Why government can't support public transport forever.
Government introduces the Information Management Mandate.
Designing and building for the future.
Fabricating mystical connections between nature and architecture.