Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Collaborative practices.
- Construction industry knowledge standard.
- Construction knowledge.
- Document control.
- Event celebrating two years of knowledge sharing
- Knowledge management.
- Modern Built Environment Knowledge Transfer Network MBEKTN
- Open data.
- PD 7503:2003 Introduction to knowledge management in construction
- Project extranet.
- Proposal for a standard method for the preparation of construction industry knowledge.
- Standard method and procedure.
Featured articles and news
RSHP unveil their involvement in a boundary crossing which will provide a new entry point into Hong Kong.
With PFI currently under the spotlight due to Carillion, this introductory article explains what they are.
Estimates suggest that up to 30,000 small firms could be at risk of non-payment as a result of Carillion's collapse.
Sir Oliver Letwin to lead an independent review into the delays in the delivery of housing.
As Carillion collapses, read our article explaining insolvency in the construction industry.
43,000 jobs at risk as Carillion declares insolvency..
1961 saw the publication of three important books about urban design that remain relevant today.
Next week the planning fee increases by 20% and new fees are introduced.
How the transformative power of BIM and other digital technologies can be used to gain a competitive edge.
Relevant events and relevant matters are terms used in some contracts, but knowing the differences is important.
Government release statistics showing how many people are now on the property ladder due to Help to Buy schemes.