- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 02 Mar 2020
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Classification systems.
- Construction industry knowledge standard.
- Construction knowledge.
- Digital information.
- Document control.
- Event celebrating two years of knowledge sharing.
- Knowledge management.
- Knowledge types classification.
- Open data.
- PD 7503:2003 Introduction to knowledge management in construction
- Proposal for a standard method for the preparation of construction industry knowledge.
- Standard method and procedure.
Featured articles and news
Smart mapping approaches for building better infrastructure.
The importance of emergency planning.
Eight forms of resource optimisation.
CIOB responds to Chancellor Sunak's announcement on jobs and the economy.
Revised guide to competition rules available.
Brick slip soffit systems and intricate brick features.
An innovative engineering approach could have had tragic consequence for NYC.
Some secrets behind how canals work.
Breaking down possible steps of pre-contract management.
ICE event includes comments from Welsh Government Minister Julie James.
Designing Buildings Wiki becomes the world's first website to adopt the new knowledge standard.