- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 18 Jan 2021
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Classification systems.
- Construction industry knowledge standard.
- Construction knowledge.
- Construction knowledge task group.
- Digital information.
- Document control.
- Event celebrating two years of knowledge sharing.
- Knowledge management.
- Knowledge types classification.
- Open data.
- PD 7503:2003 Introduction to knowledge management in construction
- Proposal for a standard method for the preparation of construction industry knowledge.
- Specification for Discoverable Construction Knowledge.
- Standard method and procedure.
Featured articles and news
TESP works with The Youth Group to form skill sharing network.
Big tech collaborates on platform for the built environment.
Letter signed by 21 organisations sent to MHCLG.
A look at the Government's strategic approach.
Steps to help reduce the spread of infection inside buildings.
This social media-centred hobby can be both dangerous and illegal.
Millwork wall treatment with a long and illustrious history.
HSE introduces cumulative exposure calculator.
The Edwardians and their houses.
Cut off from civilian life for over 900 years.
Gaining green support from the carbon giants.
Medieval passageways with spiritual, transport and economic purposes.
Organisation receives accreditation from Investors in People.
Click the button to subscribe.