- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 13 Apr 2017
 Find out more
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Collaborative practices.
- Construction industry knowledge standard.
- Construction knowledge.
- Document control.
- Event celebrating two years of knowledge sharing
- Knowledge management.
- Modern Built Environment Knowledge Transfer Network MBEKTN
- Open data.
- PD 7503:2003 Introduction to knowledge management in construction
- Project extranet.
- Proposal for a standard method for the preparation of construction industry knowledge.
- Standard method and procedure.
Featured articles and news
What benefits does BIM bring to construction projects?
New Wiki site is set to make BIM mainstream.
And the award winners for 2019 are...
Articles of agreement
Guidance for local authorities and consultancies setting planning conditions.
A real deal – at last?
How does anastylosis help in the reconstructing of ancient monuments?
More than just aesthetic and historic values and meanings.
An exciting and novel collaboration between the RIBA and the SPAB.
Republic of Ireland updates to planning and development.
The different types of pile foundation.
Achieving a net-zero carbon UK by 2050.