- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 18 Jan 2021
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Classification systems.
- Construction industry knowledge standard.
- Construction knowledge.
- Construction knowledge task group.
- Digital information.
- Document control.
- Event celebrating two years of knowledge sharing.
- Knowledge management.
- Knowledge types classification.
- Open data.
- PD 7503:2003 Introduction to knowledge management in construction
- Proposal for a standard method for the preparation of construction industry knowledge.
- Specification for Discoverable Construction Knowledge.
- Standard method and procedure.
Featured articles and news
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.