- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 18 Jan 2021
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Classification systems.
- Construction industry knowledge standard.
- Construction knowledge.
- Construction knowledge task group.
- Digital information.
- Document control.
- Event celebrating two years of knowledge sharing.
- Knowledge management.
- Knowledge types classification.
- Open data.
- PD 7503:2003 Introduction to knowledge management in construction
- Proposal for a standard method for the preparation of construction industry knowledge.
- Specification for Discoverable Construction Knowledge.
- Standard method and procedure.
Featured articles and news
Creating comfortable climates despite extreme temperatures.
Study examines how adjustable arrangements can succeed.
Government announces plans to improve accessibility.
Resource addresses pandemic-related NEC4 contract issues.
Incorporating EDI into the provision of fair access.
Government announces global innovation strategy.
An architectural biography. Book review.
The house where the future king of France lived.
The teacher, architectural technologist and mum offers her insights.
Careful planning needed as supply chain issues continue.
The sensitive conversion of a neglected Cornwall structure.
Plan stresses local involvement in city, town and village development.