- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 18 Jan 2021
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Classification systems.
- Construction industry knowledge standard.
- Construction knowledge.
- Construction knowledge task group.
- Digital information.
- Document control.
- Event celebrating two years of knowledge sharing.
- Knowledge management.
- Knowledge types classification.
- Open data.
- PD 7503:2003 Introduction to knowledge management in construction
- Proposal for a standard method for the preparation of construction industry knowledge.
- Specification for Discoverable Construction Knowledge.
- Standard method and procedure.
Featured articles and news
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.
Underfloor air conditioning comes to 24 St James's Square.
Consultation on public right to buy unused public property.
IHBC resource offers improved consistency.
New laws to ‘retain and explain’ historic statues.
The principles and art of the possible. Book review.
From horse and cart to hypermarket.
How elements and processes work together in a systems approach.
CIOB offers digital guide to proactive methods of working.