- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 23 Jan 2019
According to BRE’s The essential guide to retail lighting:
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Artificial lighting.
- Ballast or control gear.
- BREEAM Visual comfort Glare control.
- BREEAM Visual comfort View out.
- Colour appearance.
- Daylight benefits in healthcare buildings.
- Daylight factor.
- Daylight lighting systems.
- Dichroic reflector.
- Discharge lamp.
- Extra-low voltage lamps.
- General lighting v task lighting.
- Lamp efficacy.
- Light pollution.
- Lighting energy numeric indicator LENI.
- Lighting of construction sites.
- Luminaire efficacy.
- Natural light.
- Retrofitting solar shading.
- Rights to light.
Featured articles and news
The built environment can unlock opportunities for skills.
Additionality is a concept applied to activities and projects.
Some HPL cladding is very unlikely to adequately resist the spread of fire.
What a chartered architectural technologist does.
Building design and construction fees.
The world heritage list has evolved to embrace built, cultural and natural heritage.
The Ocean Cleanup project
The various types of bond and when they are used.
It's vital the industry responds to proposals for reform of the safety regulatory system.
RSHP's Merano wins RIBA accolade.
How to differentiate between partial possession and early use.
Ofwat proposes £12 billion additional investment and £50 bill reductions.