- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 23 Jan 2019
According to BRE’s The essential guide to retail lighting:
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- Artificial lighting.
- Ballast or control gear.
- BREEAM Visual comfort Glare control.
- BREEAM Visual comfort View out.
- Colour appearance.
- Daylight benefits in healthcare buildings.
- Daylight factor.
- Daylight lighting systems.
- Dichroic reflector.
- Discharge lamp.
- Extra-low voltage lamps.
- General lighting v task lighting.
- Lamp efficacy.
- Light pollution.
- Lighting energy numeric indicator LENI.
- Lighting of construction sites.
- Luminaire efficacy.
- Natural light.
- Retrofitting solar shading.
- Rights to light.
Featured articles and news
From alabaster to travertine – how many types do you know?
Well-designed lighting helps maintain a healthy physiological and psychological balance.
Transferring the risk for obtaining the target BREEAM rating.
A simple but effective way to determine the root cause of an issue.
BSRIA report suggest the European market will double to 415 million Euros by 2023.
Why a wellbeing strategy is vital for property managers.
An ECA briefing for members about the commercial implications of leaving the EU.
A crucial moment on any project - and fraught with danger.
The performance gap from a Northern Ireland perspective.
Book review: Buildings of protestant nonconformity.
Design and testing for health and wellbeing - free download from BRE.