- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 28 Jan 2022
Frequently Googled plumbing and electrical problems
- “How to change a tap washer?” (34,800 searchers per year)
- “How to plumb in a dishwasher?” (12,000 searches per year)
- “How to stop a leaking tap?” (10,560 searches per year)
- “How to install led strip lights?” (10,560 searches per year)
- “How to stop a leaking radiator?” (7,080 searches per year)
- “How to stop a leaking pipe?” (3,840 searches per year)
- “How to fix change a light bulb?” (2,520 searches per year)
- “How to fix a light switch?” (1,680 searches per year)
- “How to change a led ceiling light?” (1,320 searches per year)
- “How to change a 2pin halogen light bulb?” - (1,320 searches per year)
Featured articles and news
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.
The revised standard for mapping underground utilities.
Cross-industry steering group seeks support in delivery.