- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 17 Aug 2021
Frequently Googled plumbing and electrical problems
- “How to change a tap washer?” (34,800 searchers per year)
- “How to plumb in a dishwasher?” (12,000 searches per year)
- “How to stop a leaking tap?” (10,560 searches per year)
- “How to install led strip lights?” (10,560 searches per year)
- “How to stop a leaking radiator?” (7,080 searches per year)
- “How to stop a leaking pipe?” (3,840 searches per year)
- “How to fix change a light bulb?” (2,520 searches per year)
- “How to fix a light switch?” (1,680 searches per year)
- “How to change a led ceiling light?” (1,320 searches per year)
- “How to change a 2pin halogen light bulb?” - (1,320 searches per year)
These Google searches may reflect the rise of Britons looking for assistance from the Internet to fix issues that could be associated with working from home as a result of the 2020/2021 pandemic.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
Featured articles and news
Data measurement and carbon reduction efforts.
Actuate UK issues stark warning.
Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities replaces MHCLG.
Protecting heritage from disasters. Book review.
Three structures forever changed people's lives for the better.
ECA comments on findings of BEIS Green Jobs Task Force.
Why government can't support public transport forever.
Government introduces the Information Management Mandate.
Designing and building for the future.
Fabricating mystical connections between nature and architecture.