- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 06 Aug 2019
Contractors' all-risk insurance
- The cost of unforeseen loss or damage to building works.
- Machinery movement.
- Public liability.
- Plant owned by the policy holder.
- Plant hired in.
- Business interruption.
- Equipment erection.
Contractors' all-risk insurance is available from a wide range of insurance providers.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- 3D animation for insurance risk analysis.
- Collateral warranties.
- Damage caused by construction works.
- Defects liability period.
- Directors and officers insurance.
- Environmental Impairment Liability (EIL).
- Factors affecting property insurance premiums.
- Future of construction insurance.
- JCT Clause 6.5.1 Insurance.
- Joint names policy.
- Making sure your builder has appropriate insurance.
- Parent company guarantee.
- Performance bond.
- Professional indemnity insurance.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance clause in conditions of engagement.
- Residual value insurance.
- Risk management.
- Risk register.
- Run-off cover.
- Single project professional indemnity insurance
- Specified perils.
- Subcontractor default insurance (SDI).
 External references
Featured articles and news
New editor covered facilities management, operations and construction in the US.
Exclusive log cabins on the North Antrim coastline.
Proactive forestry for strategic water management.
CIOB urges construction to share PPE with healthcare providers.
Why not write that article you've always meant to?
One of the seven man-made wonders of Arizona.
A more flexible approach is needed.
A quick step-by-step introduction to the BREEAM process.
First pioneered in the USA and then France.
The European BACS market has been showing signs of growth.
Free ICE publication for World Water Day.