- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 30 Oct 2020
Contractors' all-risk insurance
- The cost of unforeseen loss or damage to building works.
- Machinery movement.
- Public liability.
- Plant owned by the policy holder.
- Plant hired in.
- Business interruption.
- Equipment erection.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- 3D animation for insurance risk analysis.
- Business interruption cover under COVID-19.
- Collateral warranties.
- Damage caused by construction works.
- Defects liability period.
- Directors and officers insurance.
- Environmental Impairment Liability (EIL).
- Factors affecting property insurance premiums.
- Future of construction insurance.
- JCT Clause 6.5.1 Insurance.
- Joint names policy.
- Making sure your builder has appropriate insurance.
- Parent company guarantee.
- Performance bond.
- Professional indemnity insurance.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance clause in conditions of engagement.
- Residual value insurance.
- Risk management.
- Risk register.
- Run-off cover.
- Self build insurance.
- Single project professional indemnity insurance
- Specified perils.
- Subcontractor default insurance (SDI).
 External references
Featured articles and news
The last few days, but action needed over the next decade.
80 construction leaders and companies from across the UK.
Promoting the importance of building and fire safety.
A brief run through essential training tips from a user.
A comprehensive guide from a Cohesive BIM wiki user.
From the basics to the future from our Cohesive BIM wiki.
As electrical sector feels skills shortage bite.
CIOB Academy’s course take-up inked to external factors.
Q and A with self-representing artist, Hannah Shergold.
And publishes three-year strategic plan.
Introducing changes to make it more effective from 2024.
Shortlist announced for 2023 public choice award vote.
The last of the Victorians. Book review.
An exotic name that is shrouded in mystery.
From practice to research and the business of materials.