- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 30 Oct 2020
Contractors' all-risk insurance
- The cost of unforeseen loss or damage to building works.
- Machinery movement.
- Public liability.
- Plant owned by the policy holder.
- Plant hired in.
- Business interruption.
- Equipment erection.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- 3D animation for insurance risk analysis.
- Business interruption cover under COVID-19.
- Collateral warranties.
- Damage caused by construction works.
- Defects liability period.
- Directors and officers insurance.
- Environmental Impairment Liability (EIL).
- Factors affecting property insurance premiums.
- Future of construction insurance.
- JCT Clause 6.5.1 Insurance.
- Joint names policy.
- Making sure your builder has appropriate insurance.
- Parent company guarantee.
- Performance bond.
- Professional indemnity insurance.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance clause in conditions of engagement.
- Residual value insurance.
- Risk management.
- Risk register.
- Run-off cover.
- Self build insurance.
- Single project professional indemnity insurance
- Specified perils.
- Subcontractor default insurance (SDI).
 External references
Featured articles and news
Declaration prioritising sustainable urbanisation adopted.
Some brief words about the actuator.
After 34 years at the Institute.
To support the next generation of engineers.
CIAT reporting from the Competition and Markets Authority.
Making sustainable construction number one priority.
Interview with ECA CEO.
Many provisions came into force on June 28, 2022.
With room to expand.
Refurbishment, Energy Efficiency, Indoor air and process.
Why building acoustic considerations must be non-negotiable.
Aluminium Composite Panels (ACP) is one example.
Inventors and innovators at ICE.
Life, death and art at the Stuart court. Book review.
Real estate, place adaptation and innovation.
Review and comment on the revised draft before July 11.
Write about something you know, help us build and grow !
A blended event and triumphant return.
Mark Reynolds succeeds Andy Mitchell as Co-Chair of CLC
Designing Buildings is 10 years old.
From alteration to deconstruction on DB.
Changes come into force for F,L,O and S.