- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 01 Jul 2021
Better Buildings Partnership
The organisation was established in 2015 by Louise Ellison and Sarah Ratcliffe. From the start, one of central activities of the Better Buildings Partnership was to create working groups that would explore shared challenges.
These groups included:
- Investing and lending.
- Measurement and reporting.
- Operations and technology.
- Property management.
- Occupier engagement.
- Market transformation.
BBP and BSRIA joined forces to develop the Soft Landings framework, a project delivery framework intended to deliver buildings that meet the needs of those who own and operate the completed buildings. It ensures the transition from construction to occupation is 'bump-free' and that operational performance is optimised.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- 2020 Soft Landings Conference.
- 2021 Soft Landings Conference.
- BSRIA articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BSRIA Soft Landings Awards.
- NABERS UK.
- Soft landings.
- Soft landings and business-focused maintenance.
- Soft landings and design for performance.
- Soft Landings and Government Soft Landings - A convergence guide for construction projects.
- Soft landings for owners.
- Soft landings - helping clients lead contractors.
Featured articles and news
What will it take to stop it ?
To celebrate world bee day 2022 !
Not forgetting part F and the new part overheating part O.
As energy prices jump up in cost.
With people in the UK from Ukraine.
Industry leader Steve Murray takes on role.
An abundant and versatile building material.
600,000 heat pump installations targeted per year by 2028.
Helping prevent those unwanted outcomes.
How has transport changed due to Covid-19 ?
Will you need it ? after June 15 and the new Part O ?
Create an account and write the first of many articles.
CIAT commentary after the first meeting.
Who is to blame?
Research recommends focussing on portfolio success rather than project success.
The revised standard for mapping underground utilities.
Cross-industry steering group seeks support in delivery.