- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 06 Jul 2020
Better Buildings Partnership
The primary objectives of the organisation are to:
The organisation was established in 2015 by Louise Ellison and Sarah Ratcliffe. From the start, one of central activities of the Better Buildings Partnership was to create working groups that would explore shared challenges.
These groups included:
- Investing and lending.
- Measurement and reporting.
- Operations and technology.
- Property management.
- Occupier engagement.
- Market transformation.
BBP and BSRIA joined forces to develop the Soft Landings framework, a project delivery framework intended to deliver buildings that meet the needs of those who own and operate the completed buildings. It ensures the transition from construction to occupation is 'bump-free' and that operational performance is optimised.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- 2020 Soft Landings Conference.
- BSRIA articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BSRIA Soft Landings Awards.
- Soft landings.
- Soft landings and business-focused maintenance.
- Soft landings and design for performance.
- Soft Landings and Government Soft Landings - A convergence guide for construction projects.
- Soft landings for owners.
- Soft landings - helping clients lead contractors.
Featured articles and news
From inns and coaching houses to boutiques.
Survey reveals green skills gap.
America's economic collapse produced scores of PWA Moderne projects.
The benefits of glowing aggregates and cement.
Urgent need for open communication to address mental health issues.
Guidance offered on COVID-19 green recovery, building safety and more.
Providing strength and support above the joists.
Enforcer will test and investigate product safety.
Underfloor air conditioning comes to 24 St James's Square.
Consultation on public right to buy unused public property.
IHBC resource offers improved consistency.