- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 01 Jul 2021
Better Buildings Partnership
The organisation was established in 2015 by Louise Ellison and Sarah Ratcliffe. From the start, one of central activities of the Better Buildings Partnership was to create working groups that would explore shared challenges.
These groups included:
- Investing and lending.
- Measurement and reporting.
- Operations and technology.
- Property management.
- Occupier engagement.
- Market transformation.
BBP and BSRIA joined forces to develop the Soft Landings framework, a project delivery framework intended to deliver buildings that meet the needs of those who own and operate the completed buildings. It ensures the transition from construction to occupation is 'bump-free' and that operational performance is optimised.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- 2020 Soft Landings Conference.
- 2021 Soft Landings Conference.
- BSRIA articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- BSRIA Soft Landings Awards.
- NABERS UK.
- Soft landings.
- Soft landings and business-focused maintenance.
- Soft landings and design for performance.
- Soft Landings and Government Soft Landings - A convergence guide for construction projects.
- Soft landings for owners.
- Soft landings - helping clients lead contractors.
Featured articles and news
Recognising past and present role models for the future.
So why not write something?
LETI publishes guidance for energy efficient home retrofits.
Predictions about adequate post-pandemic IAQ in non-domestic buildings.
Government publishes plans to 'build back greener'.
The contentious nature of claims associated with cladding, fire safety and EWS1 forms.
ECA comments on low-carbon heating systems initiative and Heat and Buildings Strategy.
Cinders and other forms of domestic rubbish created filth but also generated great wealth.
CIC 2050 Group requests input to find out priorities for future industry leaders.