- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 02 Mar 2021
BREEAM Wiki content suggestions
 Picking a topic to contribute to
- Ask yourself what informational need do you have? If you have it, it is likely that others will too, an article could help.
- What information do you constantly have to educate people about?
- What information, if available would enable something important to happen?
- What tips would you pass on?
- Just create the article and fill in the areas you can.
- Provide other headings in the article and write ‘awaiting content’, other people may be able to fill in the gaps.
 Current suggested topics waiting to be created:
- Approach to assessment of issues
- Tips for a new BREEAM assessor
- Schedule of evidence by scheme
- Common pitfalls relating to BREEAM assessments
- Best Practice for Consultation
- Evidence examples/suggestions for compliance (not prescriptive)
- Facilities Management improvements
- How to try and make BREEAM a smooth process - from planning to handover.
- Lessons Learnt - case studies including common pitfalls
- Successful projects/things to be wary of/non-conformances
- Tips on how to deal with awkward situations
- Who is responsible for what?
Featured articles and news
And CIOB's response.
Presidential update from CIAT's Eddie Weir PCIAT.
Rates freeze, NI cuts, full expensing; early election?
Could this be a remedy for condensation, damp or mould?
Unlocking a Healthier Tomorrow
Call for ministerial group and National Retrofit Delivery Plan.
The Great Transformation 1860–1920. Book review.
Including the devolved governments, CIOB, ECA, APM and IHBC.
AT awards small to medium size project category winner.
Formal and informal adaptive re-use or new use of buildings.
Temperatures hit new highs, yet world fails to cut emissions (again).
No longer enforcing certain waste transfer documentation.
Winners reactions during the event at the Park Plaza Hotel.
An exciting opportunity for stakeholders to collaborate.
Report from the BSRIA Briefing 2023, Cleaner Air, Better Tomorrow.