- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 05 Dec 2018
Annual average rainfall
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki
- BREEAM Surface water run-off.
- Catchment flood management plans.
- Coastal defences.
- Delivering water efficiency in commercial buildings: A guide for facilities managers.
- Flood and water management act.
- Flood insurance.
- Flood risk.
- Future flood prevention.
- Groundwater control in urban areas.
- River engineering.
- Sustainable water.
- Types of water.
- Water Act 2014.
- Water framework directive.
- Water table.
Featured articles and news
Achieving sustainable roads funding in England.
Your chance to comment on the draft BS 851188 - flood resistance products and flood protection products.
Rebuilding could take 20 to 40 years.
RSHP’s high-rise residential towers win a tall buildings award for excellence.
BSRIA study reveals strong growth in 2018.
Dame Judith Hackitt confirmed as keynote speaker – one year on from the Hackitt Report.
Save £100 on tickets.
Modern slavery in the construction sector.
What to bear in mind when claiming damages in construction.
How do we achieve sustainable clean-water infrastructure for all?
What you should know when appointing an architect.
A brief history plus some new developments.
How computational fluid dynamics (CFD) helps building design.