- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 20 Aug 2019
Building Agrément documentation is issued by independent organisations such as the British Board of Agrément (BBA) for products, systems, building materials and processes to confirm they are fit for purpose under UK Building Regulations
- Laboratory tests.
- On-site evaluations.
- Building regulations compliance checks.
- Production inspections.
- Consideration of statutory or non-statutory requirements.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- British Board of Agrément.
- British standards.
- CE marking.
- Certificates in the construction industry.
- Construction products regulations.
- Kite mark.
- Manufacturer’s certificate.
- Third party accreditation.
- Personal protective equipment.
 External references
Featured articles and news
Hire for potential, not competence.
A single knowledge hub for global infrastructure.
Compliance in construction.
The growth of the smart homes market.
Giving professional advice to friends.
Towards a radical eclecticism.
Showing the impact of new buildings on their surroundings.
Soft Landings for refurbishment projects.
An invaluable book for everyone involved in conservation.
Developing a local listed building consent order to manage change.
Tools and services to reduce the performance gap.