- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
- Specialist wikis
Last edited 12 Feb 2021
Building Agrément documentation is issued by independent organisations such as the British Board of Agrément (BBA) for products, systems, building materials and processes to confirm they are fit for purpose under UK Building Regulations
- Laboratory tests.
- On-site evaluations.
- Building regulations compliance checks.
- Production inspections.
- Consideration of statutory or non-statutory requirements.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- British Board of Agrément.
- British standards.
- CE marking.
- Certificates in the construction industry.
- Changes to Building Regulations Part F.
- Construction products regulations.
- Kite mark.
- Manufacturer’s certificate.
- Third party accreditation.
- Personal protective equipment.
 External references
Featured articles and news
IHBC publishes response to consultation.
Institute applauds funding initiatives but presses for additional retrofit and tax measures.
The switch from analogue to digital has begun.
The fourth industrial revolution is well underway.
Free online resource will offer guidance on conserving places and the planet during COP26.
Government allocates additional money for building new homes on derelict land.
Smart built environments can be designed around the requirements of real people.
Consistency is at the core of realistic strategies.
Entries being accepted until 20 November 2021.