- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 20 Aug 2019
Building Agrément documentation is issued by independent organisations such as the British Board of Agrément (BBA) for products, systems, building materials and processes to confirm they are fit for purpose under UK Building Regulations
- Laboratory tests.
- On-site evaluations.
- Building regulations compliance checks.
- Production inspections.
- Consideration of statutory or non-statutory requirements.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- British Board of Agrément.
- British standards.
- CE marking.
- Certificates in the construction industry.
- Construction products regulations.
- Kite mark.
- Manufacturer’s certificate.
- Third party accreditation.
- Personal protective equipment.
 External references
Featured articles and news
Why civil engineering is the 'best' career.
Green rating systems
Information is the lifeblood of quality management.
How PowerLottery helps industry colleagues.
Eliminating waste through blockchain.
Emerging cost contracts.
Connecting infrastructure with housing.
All about E-procurement.
Winners and finalists in CIAT's architectural technology awards.
Their survival against the odds is a remarkable feature of the City’s history.
Immersed, charmed and inspired on conservation’s front line.