- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 20 Aug 2019
Building Agrément documentation is issued by independent organisations such as the British Board of Agrément (BBA) for products, systems, building materials and processes to confirm they are fit for purpose under UK Building Regulations
- Laboratory tests.
- On-site evaluations.
- Building regulations compliance checks.
- Production inspections.
- Consideration of statutory or non-statutory requirements.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- British Board of Agrément.
- British standards.
- CE marking.
- Certificates in the construction industry.
- Construction products regulations.
- Kite mark.
- Manufacturer’s certificate.
- Third party accreditation.
- Personal protective equipment.
 External references
Featured articles and news
Suburban Americana with a secret past.
New planning rules to protect theatres, concert halls and music venues.
Public engagement in London Borough of Enfield's heritage strategy.
Engineering services in the spotlight.
The Government's Summer 2020 economic update.
Getting organised below the surface.
Securing suitable water systems.
Love them or hate them, they are popping up everywhere.
The initiative to enhance the environment continues.
Could underused community spaces offer an alternative to working from home?
Keeping workers and workplaces safe in the United States.