- Project plans
- Project activities
- Legislation and standards
- Industry context
Last edited 06 Nov 2020
Building Agrément documentation is issued by independent organisations such as the British Board of Agrément (BBA) for products, systems, building materials and processes to confirm they are fit for purpose under UK Building Regulations
- Laboratory tests.
- On-site evaluations.
- Building regulations compliance checks.
- Production inspections.
- Consideration of statutory or non-statutory requirements.
 Related articles on Designing Buildings Wiki.
- British Board of Agrément.
- British standards.
- CE marking.
- Certificates in the construction industry.
- Construction products regulations.
- Kite mark.
- Manufacturer’s certificate.
- Third party accreditation.
- Personal protective equipment.
 External references
Featured articles and news
CIAT winners announced in virtual event.
Projecting domestic and commercial environmental trends.
Pushing the boundaries of the creative process.
Report from CIOB and i3PT published.
Air rights for developing above existing properties.
New national seismic hazard maps for the UK.
Six technologies guiding O&M into the future.
Homes carved from sandstone cliffs in England.
A review of the HES pilot project.
Organisation alerts membership to findings of IHBC research.
Four outstanding professionals recognised.
Sustainable flooring from super strong grass.
Organisation presents reactions from industry leaders.